Hart

3 PM PACIFIC TIME

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Grantham

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
PSA

The game was originally scheduled for 4pm but was changed to 3pm to accommodate the third round of the MLB playoffs that are taking place in Philadelphia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bgav

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
PSA

The game was originally scheduled for 3pm but was changed to 4pm to accommodate the third round of the MLB playoffs that are taking place in Philadelphia.

Are you trying to confuse us even more?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grantham

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Ugh, the game will be over by the time I'm home... hope y'all who get to sit at home on Mondays can provide the goodies.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
I’ve watched nhl for over a decade and I honestly can’t remember watching a Canucks game where it’s 06:00 for me.
Guess I’ll be able to watch the game on my way to work.

3rd Sedin

Dec 15, 2010
Regina
The Flyers arena is pretty much next door to Phillies ballpark, so they’re probably trying to do a solid for their season ticket holders to avoid too much overlap between the games.

Guardian452

Jun 10, 2011
Are you trying to confuse us even more?

Game 2 of the Phillies/Diamondbacks series is being played on the same day as the Canucks/Flyers game. Citizens Bank Park (the Phillies home field) and the Wells Fargo Center (Flyers home arena) are all part of one giant sports complex (along with the Eagles home field). To help alleviate the traffic chaos that will occur with two games going on at the same time, the NHL pushed forward the start of the Flyers game. The Phillies game starts at 5:00 pm PDT.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Game 2 of the Phillies/Diamondbacks series is being played on the same day as the Canucks/Flyers game. Citizens Bank Park (the Phillies home field) and the Wells Fargo Center (Flyers home arena) are all part of one giant sports complex (along with the Eagles home field). To help alleviate the traffic chaos that will occur with two games going on at the same time, the NHL pushed forward the start of the Flyers game. The Phillies game starts at 5:00 pm PDT.
6a0120a6dde087970b016303fa9072970d-800wi

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010

@Vector edited his post so now I look dumb instead of him

That's okay, I accept it

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
3pm is actually a perfect fine time for me. 4pm is usually when I leave work so I can watch part of the game and head home during an intermission.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
Can't take any teams lightly at the start of the season. Preseason predictions about who's good or bad are always off and you can get surprised. I mean, just look at us.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Stupid f***ing baseball!

Hopefully the team can carry the momentum of their games against Edmonton into this one. A season opening win streak would be terrific after the last few seasons!
Careful now...we have baseball fans on here. They might angry and toss some sunflower seeds your way.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
Canucks have an opportunity to have a really good start. Already great results against EDM. Now a PHI team expected to be a bottom-feeder. And some matchups against depleted TB and FLA groups. Opportunity to bank some points here.

It's a great opportunity to get some wins against typically strong teams when they are at their weakest and on what should be a pretty brutal road trip to start the season.

Really need to get as many points as possible before the league figures out that 50% of the Canucks defense is extremely exploitable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad