Post-Game Talk: [GM2] Canucks defeat Oilers | 4-3 (Kuzmenko, Hoglander, Studnicka, & Lafferty) | Ugly but Effective!

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
not talking about drance specifically but i feel like almost everybody except i guess iMac was plenty harsh on benning at the end there

but that's the disappointing thing, right? to be wilfully blind to complete and utter stupidity for over half a decade and cheerlead choices that made no sense, and then when it's clear the guy you've been bootlicking has a shelflife that's running out, turn on him like the rat you are

the only guy i clearly remember always saying what he really thought was ferraro. miss that guy

There was also Botchford as well, RIP

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
There was also Botchford as well, RIP

I feel like I committed a crime for omitting his "stud and dud" segment, when I mentioned "what's bugging ray" and "c'mon ref".

God, why has everything become so plain and...uninspired? We hear the same scripted shit from hockey media, day in day out, there's fewer and fewer voices willing to throw his/her hands up and say "alright f*** this I'm gonna say something fun".

Reactions: TruKnyte

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad