Post-Game Talk: [GM2] Canucks defeat Oilers | 4-3 (Kuzmenko, Hoglander, Studnicka, & Lafferty) | Ugly but Effective!

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
I heard McDavid wrote a book about the last game
giphy (3).gif

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
I think the Oilers will want revenge from the last game. Hopefully the team is fully healthy by tomorrow.

Still can't believe we beat them 8-1 when Demko and others were playing through a flu! As if a huge win against McDavid isn't enough, that just make it so much more impressive.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I don't get the grudge towards Harnarayan Singh.

He genuinely seems to get that excited whether it is Edmonton playing or Columbus playing. It is a little over the top at times, but I really don't sense the Edmonton bias that often gets declared here.

Maybe its from watching more regional games in the US it doesn't stick out so much to me,

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I don't get the grudge towards Harnarayan Singh.

He genuinely seems to get that excited whether it is Edmonton playing or Columbus playing. It is a little over the top at times, but I really don't sense the Edmonton bias that so many are describing.

Maybe its from watching more regional games in the US it doesn't stick out so much to me,

I don't think he calls a game well regardless of who's playing. Misses plays, gets players wrong, and is always a step behind. There's frequent awkward silence as he process what's happening.

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I am 100% expecting Edmonton to play better and for us to come back to earth.

But ooh baby would I love it if the Canucks can do it again.

If they could carry that momentum through their eastern road trip:

PHI​
TBL (No Vasilevsky)
FLA (No Ekblad, Montour, Bennett)
NAS​

Playing Tampa and Florida this early is a treat. Our playoff competition will play them later when they will presumably be more healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad