GM Game by Backlund, JumpierPegasus & dhabs98 - Discussion

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Arr En Aitch is gone :cry:

Now all we have is Soli :cry:

Nice to see you too buddy!

Welp, I've reviewed my last trade. Good luck in the rest of the game guys!

And BostonKid, Detroit is now open as well.

Come back soon.

Wait a minute, Morrow on waivers?

:whaaa?:

HHE is a balls-to-the-wall, does what he wants to get what he wants GM.

Florida Panthers would like to accommodate to Brendan Morrow. We're actively looking to trade Morrow for prospects or 2012 1st rounders. Perhaps if you strike for those that strike out in Free Agency.

Toasty95

Sep 8, 2010
Markham, ON
Brad Richards has received a monster offer from an Atlantic team. He has narrowed his considerations down to 3 offers.

7 year, 12M NMC (Atlantic Cup Contender)
11 year, 12.44M NMC - Player Option 12th Year (Atlantic Non-Playoff Team)
11 year, 11.0M NMC (Western Bubble Team)

Sources say Richards is leaning towards the new offer from the contender, but is still working out conditions of his new contract. Richards is expected to make his decision around 5pm EST.

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
ARE ****ING KIDDING ME?

:pens Jamie Benn, Mark Fistric, Krys Barch, DAL 2nd 2012

:stars Evgeni Malkin, Aaron Asham, PIT 1st 2012

This deal went down a while ago and it just got better for me. #winning

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
I'll make things easier. Offer me a 2012 1st and you get into the bidding for Morrow.

225 hits. 30-30-60 LW. Oozes leadership and grit.

Dustin Penner was traded for 19th OV + prospect.

Nathan Horton was traded for 15th OV + Wideman

Offer a 1st and you're in the Morrow auction.

Toasty95

Sep 8, 2010
Markham, ON
:blues

The St. Louis Blues are pleased to announce the signings of Tim Connolly and Ian White. The Blues feel like these players will be huge in the team's goal of reaching the playoffs. Said TJ Oshie through his twitter account,

OshieTJ TJ Oshie
Welcome aboard guys. #CupChamps2012

Per club policy, financial details are not disclosed.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Too late you had already agreed to trade him to me. Can't waive him while in the middle of a deal.

Why can't he? Trades not completed, he can do what he wants with his property (now my property. :D)

If you'd like him you can bid on him. A 1st is absolutely required to get you into the bidding. 3 teams currently bidding, 1 is running away with it.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Why can't he? Trades not completed, he can do what he wants with his property (now my property. :D)

If you'd like him you can bid on him. A 1st is absolutely required to get you into the bidding. 3 teams currently bidding, 1 is running away with it.

I don't think you can waive anyone in the offseason period...

HabsFanFromOntario

May 7, 2011

We had already agreed to the deal and I was about to send it in as soon as my internet got working (a.k.a 3 minutes ago) and see he's waived. That's why :P

hallhopkinseberle

Jul 14, 2007
london
How about if backlund gets back to me to waive his ntc to go to Columbus ( he goes to columbus if he doesn't he goes to Florida) and Florida gets back the players I got for future considerations if morrow waives to go to Columbus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad