GM Game #6 by TP, RR, and IR

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
I'm coming back for Game 7.

I need something to take my mind off the reality that is the Dallas Stars 5th failed attempt to make the playoffs. Last nights game was brutal. They've lost 12 or 13 of the last 20, and they're playing the Wild, Kings, and Ducks before the deadline.

Fire sale baby!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I'm coming back for Game 7.

I need something to take my mind off the reality that is the Dallas Stars 5th failed attempt to make the playoffs. Last nights game was brutal. They've lost 12 or 13 of the last 20, and they're playing the Wild, Kings, and Ducks before the deadline.

Fire sale baby!

Welcome back!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Let's get some RFA agents early this time. We're not going to have a UFA agent - no re-signings!

C3H1u.gif

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Also, not even 3 hours since the thread was posted and we have 24 GMs. Much better than the last few games. :)

Hey IR, you can give me the Sens. I'm on my phone and can't PM you.

Wasn't going to play the game since I'm quite busy but I just can't resist!

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
We're cutting down on Canadiens fans here on HF. Slowly we take away the essentials of the boards, then brush you away like dust on the coffee table.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Hey guys, I haven't participated in a game for a little while so I apologize for the noob question ;). How do we bring up the 2012-2013 cap calculator from Cap Geek?

Depends on which calculator you're looking for; there's Cap, Buyout, Fantasy, Q.O., Waiver, Recapture...

In any case, just go to the website: Calculators -> whichever one you want to use

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I'm going to have to take a break this game, I'll be too busy during the IRL trade deadline on here. :scared:

But I'll be sure to comment on every single move every GM makes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad