GM Game #6 by TP, RR, and IR

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Looking for picks, prospects, and young players.

On trade block:
Kent Huskins ($0.750m)
Ian White ($2.875m)
Drew Miller ($0.838m)

Danny Cleary ($2.800m)
Jordin Tootoo ($1.900m)

Pavel Datsyuk ($6.700m)
Henrik Zetterberg ($6.083m)

Johan Franzen ($3.955m)

Jimmy Howard ($2.250m)

Nope.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
I did a full rebuild of Detroit in Game 2, before the season started. Now that we're close to the real life deadline and Detroit is sitting in 5th place in the West, it doesn't make sense to do a rebuild now. If they get bounced early when we do voting and WK convinces us that he'll do a full rebuild, we'll let him trade Datsyuk/Zetterberg/etc in the offseason. But not before then.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
i did a full rebuild of detroit in game 2, before the season started. Now that we're close to the real life deadline and detroit is sitting in 5th place in the west, it doesn't make sense to do a rebuild now. If they get bounced early when we do voting and wk convinces us that he'll do a full rebuild, we'll let him trade datsyuk/zetterberg/etc in the offseason. But not before then.

100%.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
:nucks

Looking to move Roberto Luongo before the deadline, but may hold onto him and move him at the draft if I can't move him for some roster help now. Also not against the idea of moving Cory Schneider if the return is good, so if you like Cory, wow me with an offer!

Looking for top 6 help, primarily a two-way center. Would also like to add some size and/or scoring on the wing. All picks/prospects are available for the right deal.

If anyone has any interest in David Booth or Keith Ballard and has a forward/winger that is an impending UFA they want to move, let me know. With no UFA's signing before free agency opens avoid the scramble and get a player who's already signed!

Last edited:

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
So we full up yet? Timing could be good... if we officially start tonight or tomorrow afternoon, that will give us 5-6 days for trades, and we can start the playoffs.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Tonight!!!

:flames
Tanguay-Cammalleri-Iginla
Glencross-Stajan-Stempniak
Hudler-Backlund-Comeau
McGrattan-Begin-Jackman

Bouwmeester-Brodie
Giordano-Wideman
Butler-Sarich

Kipper
MacDonald​

We are aware the game hasn't "officially" started, but the bolded can go. We already have some great offers coming in for Iginla, J-Bo, Cammy, Glencross and Giordano.

I will post the full roster of "trade-ables" upon the games beginning, but if you want one of our bigger name players you need to get your offers in early as I'm not going to be stalling in moving these guys if a quality offer comes in.

Last edited:

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
:stars

I'm willing to retain 1/2 of Stephane Robidas' cap hit next season for a better return, and I'm going to move fast. See my post in in the roster thread for info on what I need.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
:coyotes are open for business. We are sellers, but we're not blowing it up. Just re-tooling for next year.

OEL, Hanzal, Boedker, Gormley and Samuelsson are untouchable. Will listen to offers on everyone else.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
:sabres
Pominville
Vanek
Ott
Regehr
Leopold
Miller
Ehrhoff
Sekera

ALL available, other vets as well.

Get your offers in, we have barely a week of trading and such, send decent PMs.

Sabres are rebuilding, no need to send PM asking what we're looking for, it's kinda of obvious :naughty:

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Is ANYONE going to take NJ? Not a single PM about the open spot today.

CupChamps2011 posted in this thread about it. CR could honestly take over and do little to nothing and that would be accurate.

If the game starts rolling tonight, someone will probably bite and PM you.

I'm mostly just antsy to get started so we wrap up right as I enter finals. :laugh:

Last edited:

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
:canes

Tuomo Ruutu, Jussi Jokinen, Jamie McBain, Jay Harrison, Chad Larose, Joe Corvo, 2013 Draft Picks, Drayson Bowman all available.

We need a top 4-dman, top 6 winger and 3rd line center.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
:panthers

SUPPLY:
Everyone is available to a degree (except Huberdeau). I value my youth but they aren't untouchable in the right deal.
Actively shopping:
- Scottie Upshall
- Peter Mueller
- Tomas Fleischmann
- Tomas Kopecky
- Marcel Goc
- Jerred Smithson
- Mike Weaver
- Filip Kuba
- Jose Theodore
- Scott Clemmensen

DEMAND:
Open to discussion. Inquire about someone and we'll see if theres a deal to be made.
- Looking for a tough middle-aged or veteran LH defenseman to pair/mentor Gudbranson.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
CupChamps2011 posted in this thread about it. CR could honestly take over and do little to nothing and that would be accurate.

If the game starts rolling tonight, someone will probably bite and PM you.

I'm mostly just antsy to get started so we wrap up right as I enter finals. :laugh:

I'll take them if it can get the game started.

West Coast Bias*

:wild

I'm in hot pursuit of top 4 defensemen. If the right player came along, I'd be willing to part with a top prospect.

Edit: Additionally, Dany Heatley could be moved in a deal for a top 9 winger(s) with lower cap hits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->