GM Game #6 by Bingo, RR, and IR4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haligonian

---------
Dec 23, 2008
Halifax
:leafs

Looking to add top-6 forward(s) and draft picks/prospects.

Alexei Ponikarovsky might get traded so send in some quality offers.

Would take a large price to land you Kaberle, but still PM to inquire (One of Kaberle/Beauchemin will likely be dealt).

Pretty well everyone is available minus Kessel, Phaneuf, Schenn, Bozak, Kulemin, Stalberg, Kadri and Gustavsson.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Lars Eller was immediately asked to stay in Peoria since he was involved in another trade to come. We have dealt forward Lars Eller, defenseman Yannick Weber and St-Louis 2010 2nd round pick to the Minnesota Wild for defenseman Brent Burns and Minnesota 2010 4th round pick.

The Wild would like to thank Brent Burns. He's been a valuable asset to us, a joy to work with, and just an all around great guy. He will be sorely missed in Minnesota. We know he will succeed in Montreal.

Minnesota is pleased to welcome two young, bright, and promising young players to our squad. A full press conference is scheduled for later tonight with both Eller and Weber.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:nashville

The Nashville Predators are shopping the likes of Martin Erat, David Legwand, J.P. Dumont, Dan Hamhuis and Dan Ellis. Looking for young, top-6 forwards in return.

We are not interested in moving Patric Hornqvist, Shea Weber, Ryan Suter, Pekka Rinne, Colin Wilson, Ryan Ellis. If I receive a PM regarding one of those players, it will be ignored.

Everyone else can be had for the right price, some more expensive then others.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

The Montreal Canadiens are now looking to trade Max Pacioretty in a deal for a 2nd line center. Other assets could be involved.

Hal Gill and Paul Mara are available for teams looking for veteran for their playoffs run. We are looking for a pick or a prospect.

PM!

^^^^^^^^^^ UPDATED

PM!

Halifaxhab*

:habs TRADES

The Montreal Canadiens have been busy on the phones today, making nothing less than three trades.

In the first trade, we have traded goaltender Carey Price, forward Scott Gomez, defenseman Jaroslav Spacek and our 2010 1st round pick to the St-Louis Blues for forwards David Perron and Lars Eller, goaltender Chris Mason and St-Louis 2010 2nd round pick.

Confirmed.

St-Louis Welcomes Carey Price, Scott Gomez and Jaroslav Spacek to the Blues.

We feel Price is the missing piece to our organization as a true Franchise goaltender. He is a great addition to a very young and dynamic team and will do extreamely well in our defensive scheme.

Scott is a true playmaking centre who will do wonders playing with a true power forward in Backes and a great shooter in Boyes. His playoff experience will be invaluable to the development of our younger players.

Jaro will add a veteran presence on our blueline and fit in very well in the 2nd wave of our PP, pairing him with fellow Czech Polak will allow for a little offensive presence on our 3rd pairing along with a shutdown role Roman has really done well in.

Adding Montreal's 1st this season will hopefully translate into a top 10 pick to further deepen our Talent pool.

Halifaxhab*

:nashville

The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has acquired Carlo Colaiacovo from the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Francis Bouillon and a 2010 3rd round pick.

"We are pleased to have Carlo here in Nashville, we feel that he will fill in nicely on our 3rd pairing. We wish Francis all the best in St. Louis.

Confirmed.

This was a lateral move of sorts, while Carlo is a solid blueliner, we felt his salary demands and the rise of our younger players made him expendable.

Bouillon is a very solid defenceman who plays much larger than he is and is very responsible defensively. Adding a 3rd RD pick gives us more ammo for this upcoming draft that is looking to be a very deep class.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Michael Russo via twitter - Several teams calling the Wild interested in the services of Andrew Brunette and Eric Belanger. From what I'm hearing, these two will likely be moved.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Bob McKenzie via twitter - Chris Mason was apparently asked to stay in St-Louis for now. Another trade coming for Montreal?

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
The :ducks have gotten plenty of messages regarding players.

Saku Koivu has been traded and Scott Neidermayer has interest from one specific team.

DUCKS LOOKING TO TRADE OLDER PLAYERS FOR A YOUNGER GROUP.

Last edited:

Halifaxhab*

A Rare inter-divisional trade

St-Louis has acquired

Huet+Aliu+Chi 2010 1st rd

for

Junland + NSH 2010 3rd rd pick

This trade gives us a solid prospect that plays wing and Centre as well as another 1st round pick this year.

IslesRock4

Ever Forward
Jul 21, 2007
Long Island
:wings

Jason Williams will go for a 3rd round pick.

One or two of Derek Meech, Andreas Lilja, and Brett Lebda will be traded.

Filppula, Osgood, and Stuart are available. The return does not have to be anything specific but it must improve my team now (or at least be a lateral move) and give me some cap relief.

Brian Rafalski may be available, if it lands me a top line winger.

GordieHoweHatTrick

Sep 20, 2009
Toronto
CLB.gif

The BJs will be buyers at the deadline.

Looking to add an All-Star Caliber defenseman & Center.

Untouchables include: Rick Nash, Jakub Voracek & Steve Mason. Columbus will entertain offers for everyone else, so long as it's not a lateral move (better player for worse player + pick).

There seems to be some interest in Antoine Vermette, Derick Brassard, Jan Hejda & Nikita Filatov..

RandallRitchey

Formerly the Bergy Gif guy on Twitter
Jan 26, 2008
St. Louis
www.stlouisgametime.com
A Rare inter-divisional trade

St-Louis has acquired

Huet+Aliu+Chi 2010 1st rd

for

Junland + NSH 2010 3rd rd pick

This trade gives us a solid prospect that plays wing and Centre as well as another 1st round pick this year.

Um, I'm sorry but i don't think this trade can go through. I haven't check it numerically yet, but I think this deal might put you over the cap. You've taken on both Gomez's and Huet's contracts.....Just saying.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs TRADES

The Montreal Canadiens have traded forwards Ben Maxwell and Matt D'Agostini, and our 2011 3rd round pick to the Anaheim Ducks for forwards Saku Koivu and Evgeni Artyukhin, and Philadelphia 2010 3rd round pick.

We have also traded recently acquired goaltender Chris Mason (who was asked to stay in St-Louis earlier today) to the Chicago Blackhawks for goaltender Corey Crawford and Chicago 2010 2nd round pick.

Press conference to come at some point tonight.

Last edited:

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
Um, I'm sorry but i don't think this trade can go through. I haven't check it numerically yet, but I think this deal might put you over the cap. You've taken on both Gomez's and Huet's contracts.....Just saying.

Don't forget it is 1/5th the season cap hit, so adding those players is less than 2.5 million. I think the blues have over 10 million in acquisition space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad