GM Game #6 by Bingo, RR, and IR4

Status
Not open for further replies.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
:kings

Looking for a sniping winger.

All picks/prospects on the block, others could be discussed.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:nashville

The Nashville Predators are shopping the likes of Martin Erat, David Legwand, J.P. Dumont, Dan Hamhuis and Dan Ellis. Looking for young, top-6 forwards in return.

We are not interested in moving Patric Hornqvist, Shea Weber, Ryan Suter, Pekka Rinne, Colin Wilson, Ryan Ellis. If I receive a PM regarding one of those players, it will be ignored.

Everyone else can be had for the right price, some more expensive then others.

Halifaxhab*

Untouchables
Backes
Pieterangelo

Don't ask unless you are willing to seriously overpay

On the Block [min cost]

Kariya [Pick+prospect]
Tkachuk [Pick+prospect] has a NTC, to a contender only
Sydor [pick or prospect]
Colaiacovo [pick or prospect]
Brewer [Roster player (top 9 fwd, top 6 dman) + pick (1st or 2nd) or
prospect (top 5 )]

My top 6 is not on the Block, but I will listen to offers, as long as they are reasonable. As in, starts with a 2010 1st rd pick and then add a little.

I do have considerable cap space and MAY take a salary dump as long as I get something really good in return.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs

Andrei Kostitsyn – Tomas Plekanec – Mike Cammalleri
Benoit Pouliot – Scott Gomez – Brian Gionta
Sergei Kostitsyn – Maxim Lapierre – Travis Moen
Dominic Moore – Glen Metropolit – Ryan White
*Mathieu Darche - Matt D’Agostini

Andrei Markov – Ryan O’Byrne
Roman Hamrlik – Jaroslav Spacek
Hal Gill – Josh Gorges
*Paul Mara

Jaroslav Halak / Carey Price

Underlined = On the trade block.
Bold = Untouchable or not looking to trade unless massive overpayment.
Italic = Not on the trade block but could be available for the right offer.

Carey Price : He is available but the return needs to be worth it. Price potential is incredible and we are looking to get great value back in the deal. Right now, we would like to get a young 1st line RW/LW. Also, if a team is ready to take Spacek along with Price, we will listen to their offer first (not a must).
Scott Gomez : Gomez is playing good hockey this year but the only problem is his cap hit. We are ready to add our 2010 1st round pick with Gomez in order to get a 2nd line center on a better contract.
Andrei Kostitsyn : He might very well not be traded. It will depend of the return of the Price trade and our ability to trade Gomez or not. You can still send an offer.
Sergei Kostitsyn : See Andrei Kostitsyn.
Matt D’Agostini : We are looking for a prospect or a pick.
Glen Metropolit : We are looking for a prospect or a pick.
Jaroslav Spacek : We are looking for a prospect or a pick. He won’t cost much and he is still a solid veteran to have around, especially for the playoffs. Depending of the situation, we could add a prospect or a pick to the deal.
Hal Gill : One of Gill or Mara will likely stay. We are looking for a prospect or a pick.
Paul Mara : See Hal Gill.
*Every picks (except our 2010 1st) and every prospects (except PK Subban and Louis Leblanc) are available for a trade.

Needs :
-Young 1st line RW/LW.
-Strong 3rd/4th line LW/RW.

Kessel>Seguin +

Not Even A Big Fan!!
Sep 16, 2008
Ontario
Fernando Pisani and Ethan Moreau are available from Edmonton. These guys could be solid 3rd line/PK depth guys for anyone looking to make a playoff push.

Not looking for much.

Also a lot of interest has come in on Souray. One of Grebeskov or Gilbert will be dealt as well

Oilers will consider moving their 1st round pick in 2010 if it involves bringing back a 1st line center

PM if interested

Last edited:

rc258667

May 20, 2009
:bruins

Boston is opening up shop.

The only untouchable is Chara.

I have have two number one goalies and am looking to ship one out.
Also i have depth at center and second line wings.

Looking for a top 4 D-man and a winger that can finish.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
120px-Minnesota_Wild_alternate_logo.svg.png

The Minnesota Wild are looking to do a full rebuild and retool of their organization. We're willing to deal most any player for the right price. In general, we'd like to see draft picks and prospects in return, but we'll also be very interested in young roster players.

My full roster will be up within a few hours (got to finish up a final few touches on a project at work right now), but you should have a general idea of what's there already. If you're interested in any player, shoot me a PM and we can see what we can work out.

(Also, this is likely a really stupid question, but how do you form "tables" to organize the team roster like so many of you have done? Either PM me or post, thanks a lot!)

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
120px-Minnesota_Wild_alternate_logo.svg.png

The Minnesota Wild are looking to do a full rebuild and retool of their organization. We're willing to deal most any player for the right price. In general, we'd like to see draft picks and prospects in return, but we'll also be very interested in young roster players.

My full roster will be up within a few hours (got to finish up a final few touches on a project at work right now), but you should have a general idea of what's there already. If you're interested in any player, shoot me a PM and we can see what we can work out.

(Also, this is likely a really stupid question, but how do you form "tables" to organize the team roster like so many of you have done? Either PM me or post, thanks a lot!)

Quote one of the people who have done and change the data is the easiest way to do it. Than when you are done copy and paste and it to your post. I sometimes do them manually, but this is easier.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Bob McKenzie via twitter - According to some legit sources, Carey Price and Scott Gomez have been traded in a multi players trade. The deal is pending league approval and should be announced at some point today.

UPDATE : I don't have the names going Montreal way but apparently, the Habs have another deal that will be announced after the Price/Gomez trade. It is rumoured that the Habs will use two assets they get in the first deal.

Last edited:

Backstrom #19

Trotz for president
May 12, 2007
Savannah Georgia
:caps

Washington is looking to add a Top-4 defenceman and a depth defenceman at the dead-line this year. We are also interested in acquiring a long-term fix at the 2nd line center position, that can wait until the off-season though. Alex Semin could be traded in the off-season, if you blow me away with an offer at the dead-line I might trade him.

Eric Fehr, Tomas Fleischman, Shaone Morrisonn, John Erskine, Tyler Sloan and Michal Neuvirth are on the trading block...Looking for a good return for Fehr, Fleischman, and Neuvrith. All picks and prospects on on the block except for Karl Alzner and John Carlson

Untouchables
Alex Ovechkin
Nicklas Backstrom
Brooks Laich
Mike Green
Karl Alzner
John Carlson
Semyon Varlamov

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Quote one of the people who have done and change the data is the easiest way to do it. Than when you are done copy and paste and it to your post. I sometimes do them manually, but this is easier.

Thanks a lot. I'll get mine done when I find some spare time.

Just to clarify, Mikko Koivu could be had. I've got a ton of interest already. However, teams are going to drastically have to over-pay. If you're unwilling to do it, you're better off not contacting me.

Michael Russo via twitter- The Wild have recieved a lot of interest league wide in Burns. They're considering moving him. I'll dig deeper into this.

Peter Griffin

Feb 13, 2003
Visit site
8469619.jpg

Rumours are swirling that Florida Panthers' defenseman Dennis Seidenberg could be a member of a different club after he returns from the Olympic games in Vancouver. The Panthers have received considerable interest in Dennis and it is looking like a sure bet that he will be moved prior to the trade deadline.

"He's really made a name for himself this season proving he can be a capable top pairing defenseman" said Panther's GM. "He's among the league leaders in hits and shot blocking, plays a responsible defensive game, logs a lot of minutes and can move the puck effectively."

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs UPDATE

The Montreal Canadiens are now looking to trade Max Pacioretty in a deal for a 2nd line center. Other assets could be involved.

Hal Gill, Paul Mara and Glen Metropolit are available for teams looking for veteran for their playoffs run. We are looking for a pick or a prospect.

PM!

Halifaxhab*

Darren Dreger via Twitter

St-Louis Blues recieving considerable interest in Tkachuk, Brewer and Sydor. Likely they will all be moved by the deadline.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:canes

The Carolina Hurricanes are looking to begin their rebuild in earnest. Players available off our roster are :

- Ray Whitney
- Joe Corvo
- Sergei Samsonov
- Rob Brind'Amour
- Scott Walker
- Andrew Alberts
- Aaron Ward
- Manny Legace
- Erik Cole

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:stars

Not gonna lie... The Dallas Stars have a **** ton of cap space.

We're going to attempt to stay within a decent internal budget, but are willing to take one a few bad contracts (preferably expiring). PM if interested.

Also... the rumour mill is churning and Dallas seems to have found it's future goalie.

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Didn't they claim they already did that when they acquired Kari Lehtonen?

Holy **** I forgot about Kari. :laugh:

Thank you!!! hahahahah

EDIT: On that note. The Dallas Stars will hide their face in embarrassment while giving Kari #1 duties. We're looking to move Marty Turco and Alex Auld, and will look to acquire #1B goalie.

Players likely to move today:

Steve Ott, Trevor Daley, Marty Turco.

Gotten some interesting offers in for Brendan Morrow and Mike Modano, will consider.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
The Minnesota Wild have updated their roster in the roster thread.

For those playoff bound teams specifically, I've added a list of players that I would like to, and very well will, move by the deadline. If your team is interested, please contact me.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
TO :coyotes Glen Metropolit

TO :habs Nick Ross

In acquiring Metropolit, the Coyotes added a gritty two-way forward who can also help our struggling power play. With the Habs 8 of Metropolit's 13 goals have come on the Power Play.

Ross, a former 1st round pick, has struggled in his development and with OEL, Summers and Goncharov well ahead of him on our prospect chart we felt we could move him. We still believe Nick can have a solid NHL career and wish him the best in Montreal.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:nashville

The Nashville Predators announced today that the club has acquired Carlo Colaiacovo from the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Francis Bouillon and a 2010 3rd round pick.

"We are pleased to have Carlo here in Nashville, we feel that he will fill in nicely on our 3rd pairing. We wish Francis all the best in St. Louis.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs TRADES

The Montreal Canadiens have been busy on the phones today, making nothing less than three trades.

In the first trade, we have traded goaltender Carey Price, forward Scott Gomez, defenseman Jaroslav Spacek and our 2010 1st round pick to the St-Louis Blues for forwards David Perron and Lars Eller, goaltender Chris Mason and St-Louis 2010 2nd round pick.

Lars Eller was immediately asked to stay in Peoria since he was involved in another trade to come. We have dealt forward Lars Eller, defenseman Yannick Weber and St-Louis 2010 2nd round pick to the Minnesota Wild for defenseman Brent Burns and Minnesota 2010 4th round pick.

Finally, we have traded forward Glen Metropolit to the Phoenix Coyotes for defenseman Nick Ross.

We would like to wish all the best to Carey Price, Scott Gomez, Jaroslav Spacek, Yannick Weber and Glen Metropolit with their new team.

Press conference to come later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad