GM Game 5 - General Discussion

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Sorry I re-read it. The pick can be no later than 2022. But San Jose you really gotta stop trading 1st bro.
How is it not vetoed in general? It’s awful. That’s not even enough for Karlsson but then you add in another top 4 D in Braun.

:blues

Still have Schwartz available for those looking for a forward. Also have some cheaper options available in Steen, Perron, and Bozak. For those looking for a D, Gunnarsson, Bouwmeester, and possibly Dougie could be moved.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
To :hawks - Erik Gudbranson, Jonathan Dahlen, Michael DiPietro

To :nucks - Brent Seabrook, Brandon Saad, 2019 CHI 2nd

Feel we made a big move for our future here. Getting out of Seabrook's contract and upgrading our backend will allow us to be more competitive and fast.

While Saad has been a good piece for us, his inconsistincies have prevented him from becoming a core piece.

We are very high on DiPietro who we see as our future in net, which looked bleak before this move, and Dahlen projects to replace Saad nicely in a couple of years.
Approved, with Demko we feel that DP was expendable. We have lots of cap and see Seabrook as a slight upgrade on Gudbranson, and with some of the moves we plan to make we need some cap. With 3 more years we feel getting Saad is the right move over Dahlen as we need our young stars to develop and he will help with that.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Whaaaatttt???

Lol no kidding. What?!

As if Tampa wasn't already stacked enough lol

The Sharks got ramped for Karlsson.

:nucks have a lot of Cap space to help contenders.

With Erik Karlsson being traded to an eastern conference team as per the conditions of the trade with Ottawa earlier this year San Jose will owe Ottawa an additional 1st round pick in no later than the year 2021.

TLDR - Thanks for the free first rounder boys.

San Jose also already gave WAS their 2021 1st.

So this is veto’d, then.

Sorry I re-read it. The pick can be no later than 2022. But San Jose you really gotta stop trading 1st bro.

How is it not vetoed in general? It’s awful. That’s not even enough for Karlsson but then you add in another top 4 D in Braun.

:blues

Still have Schwartz available for those looking for a forward. Also have some cheaper options available in Steen, Perron, and Bozak. For those looking for a D, Gunnarsson, Bouwmeester, and possibly Dougie could be moved.
Sorry guys, I meant Melker Karlsson.

Trade is Gourde + Callahan for M. Karlsson + Braun

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:sabres

I’ve made two big additions in Granlund and Tanev so I think I’ll save my other two firsts and try to say the cap to make a splash in free agency or at the draft.

:sens

Dzingle is the last one to go. Just waiting on an acceptable offer for him. With that being said my two teams are nearly done, since I have no life I’m going to take over a third team...

:devils

We are back in the dumps and looking to do a proper rebuild. Boyle and Johansen are available for 2nd +. Hall and Vatanen are available at half retained, but I’m expecting a lot in return.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:cbj :flyers

To Columbus: Radko Gudas
To Philadelphia: Markus Nutivaara + 3rd 2019 + 4th 2019 + 4th 2020

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010
:ducks2 willing to Listen to Offers on Getzlaf,Perry, and Fowler, as well as anyone enot named Lindholm, Rakell, Kase Sprong and anyone else under 25

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014

Korbinian Holzer
Jake Dotchin
Cam Fowler
Rickard Rakell

:ducks

Zach Bogosian
Marco Scandella
Connor Sheary
Brendan Guhle
Lawrence Pilut
STL 2019 1st
BUF 2019 1st

Literally a couple hours ago I said I was done, but I can’t help myself. Welcome to the team Fowler and Rakell.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:blues RFA resignings
Robby Fabbri-2 years at 2M per
Ivan Barbashev-3 years at 1.5M per
Sonny Milano-2 years at 1M per
Oskar Sunqvist-1 year at 1M
Jordan Binnington-2 years at 0.925 per
Ville Husso-3 years at 0.925 per

Gaborikthebeast

Always Blame the Zebras
Feb 16, 2010

Korbinian Holzer
Jake Dotchin
Cam Fowler
Rickard Rakell

:ducks

Zach Bogosian
Marco Scandella
Connor Sheary
Brendan Guhle
Lawrence Pilut
STL 2019 1st
BUF 2019 1st

Literally a couple hours ago I said I was done, but I can’t help myself. Welcome to the team Fowler and Rakell.
Confirm. Get a Big Haul and Some Younger Guys to bring into the next wave.

Scandella and BOGO on the Block

PaulBissonnette

Average-sized wrench
Jan 24, 2014
Saskatchewan
:coyotes
More chatter around OEL and Stepan - they will go to the best offer. No inquiries about Goligoski or Hjalmarsson - both will also be traded to the best offer.

:vegas
Looking to upgrade at every position. Top prospects Glass, Brannstrom, Hague, and our picks can be had for upgrades.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Taking a poll on if people want in season UFA signings or not. Message me or respond in this thread for if you do or don’t want UFA signings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad