GM Game 5 - General Discussion

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:leafs Let’s try this again. Looking to contend.

Not available: Matthews, Tavares, Marner, Reilly

Needs: a top 6 winger, RD, goaltending

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Yeah I’ll suggest some dates now and you guys tell me what you think. Would like a quick game.

Trade Deadline: Feb 4th
Playoff Voting: Feb 4th-5th
Expansion Draft: Feb 6th
Draft: Feb 7th-8th
Free Agency: Feb 9th

@SJSharks39 if you want to grab another team on top of Seattle you can cause there ain’t much to do with Seattle until the 6th.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
First trade to announce

:sabres

Chris Tanev

:nucks

Alex Nylander, Nathan Beaulieu

Just a note guys for trades you can ignore NMC and NTC, just make the trades realistic. NMC are still valid for for the expansion draft though.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Yeah I’ll suggest some dates now and you guys tell me what you think. Would like a quick game.

Trade Deadline: Feb 4th
Playoff Voting: Feb 4th-5th
Expansion Draft: Feb 6th
Draft: Feb 7th-8th
Free Agency: Feb 9th

@SJSharks39 if you want to grab another team on top of Seattle you can cause there ain’t much to do with Seattle until the 6th.

I'm okay with that. Selfishly I'd want the TDL to be on the 5th since I won't be around much this weekend, but I agree with the idea of running a quick game.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:blues

Have a trade in place for ROR, Schenn, and Maroon. Get your offers in because he will be moved either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Current top offers for players
ROR-1st+good young roster player
Schenn-Good young roster player+Prospect
Tarasenko-Good young roster player+Prospect+cap dump
Schwartz-1st+young roster player+prospect+cap dump
Maroon-prospect

Last edited:

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:cbj

Have a few offers out. Depending on how things shake out it's more and more likely that Panarin and Bobrovsky stay put for a cup run. Still open to taking offers for them, but I'd have to be blown away. Looking to package Derek Ryan and/or Markus Nutivaara + picks and prospects for an upgrade on defence.

:wings

Priority will be moving the UFA's so Gustav Nyqvist, Thomas Vanek, Nik Kronwall, Nick Jensen and Jimmy Howard are very much available.

Also open to moving guys on the wrong side of 30 so Mike Green, Jonathan Ericsson, Frans Nielsen, Justin Abdelkader, Darren Helm and Jonathan Bernier are also available (Green being the only one to cost anything of real value).

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:caps

Taking last calls this afternoon on Dmitry Orlov. Top offer is 2 young NHLers + a 1st. Also open to a deal revolving around a LW.

:hawks

Patrick Kane drawing significant interest. Will take mutliple high end young pieces but will be well worth it for one of the games most dynamic players.

Duncan Keith and Jonathan Toews also drawing interest but nothing we are ready to accept his come by so get offers in!

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:canes

Looking for a top-6 center and a goalie. Open to moving a defensemen.

EP to Kuzmenko

Dec 5, 2015
First trade to announce

:sabres

Chris Tanev

:nucks

Alex Nylander, Nathan Beaulieu

Just a note guys for trades you can ignore NMC and NTC, just make the trades realistic. NMC are still valid for for the expansion draft though.
Approved. We are happy to add someone with Nylanders talent. Someone like him will thrive with either Bo or Petey.

Last edited:

PaulBissonnette

Average-sized wrench
Jan 24, 2014
Saskatchewan
:coyotes
Surprisingly little interest in OEL thus far. Lots of good pieces available in ARZ to move for youth and picks.

:vegas
Talks with Vegas have been much more busy as we have many great young pieces in play for studs to help us push for another Cup appearance.

Both franchises will be around all day so get those offers in if you haven't already and lets make some trades.:thumbu:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
To :caps - Mattias Ekholm

To :nashville - Andre Burakovsky, WAS 2019 1st, WAS 2019 2nd

Thrilled to add a stud two-way D to upgrade our backend. With this Orlov will move today to the best offer (futures or LW). Had 5+ offers for him today but still time to be the top one.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
:flyers

Simmonds, Raffl and Gudas remain available for contending teams

:kings
Toffoli talks are heating up, Carter, Martinez and many others are also available.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Habs still looking for tha top 4LD

Flames around for talks, have had some good chats but nothing concrete yet.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
:sens

Duchene and Stone likely gone today. Going price is a 1st and a good prospect for either. I’ll likely take the deal I like best by the end of the day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad