Not open for further replies.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com
:nashville :flames

article_43355_2.jpg

The Nashville Predators have acquired defenseman Cory Sarich in exchange for Jack Hillen and Toronto's 3rd round pick in 2012.

We're glad Cory waived his NTC to join the Predators. We could use his veteran leadership on a young but talented defense.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs HABS AND DEVILS MAKE A SWAP

The Montreal Canadiens have traded forwards Travis Moen and Matt Halischuk (recently acquired), along with MTL 2012 4th round pick to the New Jersey Devils for forward Mattias Tedenby and NJD 2012 2nd round pick.

Tedenby is having a difficult season this year but considering his age and potential, we are confident that he will benefit from a change of scenery. We are also happy to add another 2nd round pick in the 2012 entry draft. We wish Moen the best of luck in New Jersey.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:habs TRADE BLOCK UPDATE

DEFENSEMEN :
Andrei Markov (Modified NTC)
*Markov is a top pairing defenseman who could be an interesting gamble considering that I’m not asking full price because of his injury history. Of course, I’m not giving him away either.
Tomas Kaberle
*Kaberle has been very good in his role since he is with the team. If you are looking for a top pairing defenseman, he is not the right guy. However, if you are looking for a top 4 defenseman who can also help your PP, he may be an interesting option.
Chris Campoli
*Campoli can be a solid depth defenseman and won’t cost much to acquire.
Yannick Weber
*Weber might stay with the team considering his age and potential but we are listening to offers.

FORWARDS :
Scott Gomez (LNTC)
*Gomez isn’t in the plans of the team anymore. You can get him for another salary dump but I will not add to get rid of his salary.
Mathieu Darche
*Darche would not cost much to acquire.
Petteri Nokelainen
*Nokelainen would not cost much to acquire.

The only real untouchable is Carey Price but obviously, I’m not looking to trade other young players unless it makes sense.

I’m looking to acquire young players, prospects and picks. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

PM!

Last edited:

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
:nashville :flames

article_43355_2.jpg

The Nashville Predators have acquired defenseman Cory Sarich in exchange for Jack Hillen and Toronto's 3rd round pick in 2012.

We're glad Cory waived his NTC to join the Predators. We could use his veteran leadership on a young but talented defense.
:flames confirm.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
:habs HABS AND DEVILS MAKE A SWAP

The Montreal Canadiens have traded forwards Travis Moen and Matt Halischuk (recently acquired), along with MTL 2012 4th round pick to the New Jersey Devils for forward Mattias Tedenby and NJD 2012 2nd round pick.

Tedenby is having a difficult season this year but considering his age and potential, we are confident that he will benefit from a change of scenery. We are also happy to add another 2nd round pick in the 2012 entry draft. We wish Moen the best of luck in New Jersey.
Confirm. We certainly overpaid, but we needed what Moen brings to the table. We also know Halischuk can produce in a fourth line role, and we know he's got potential for the future, as we drafted him in the first place. Both guys will slot immediately into the fourth line with Ryan Carter.

Tedenby will be missed, but with Josefson healthy again he didn't have a roster spot anyway, and he probably needs a change of scenery.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:bolts

Anyone not named Stamkos or Hedman is available.

We're retooling for the future, but not rebuilding - both buying and selling. Goaltending and defence are our primary needs.

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
:jets

Kane Wheeler Pavelec and Burmistrov are untouchable. Enstrom, Byfuglien Ladd and Little will very expensive since they're still youngish and very good.

Everyone else can be had for picks and prospects.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
:hawks: needs

#2 C
#4/5 dman
Depth PK guys

Assets available for right players

-LW Jeremy Morin (2009 2nd rounder)
-LW Ludvig Rensfeldt (2010 2nd rounder)
-LW Kyle Beach (2008 1st rounder)
-C Brandon Pirri (2009 2nd rounder)
-D Justin Holl (2010 2nd rounder)
-D Stephen Johns (2010 2nd rounder)
-D Stephen Olsen (2009 1st rounder)

- RW/LW Micheal Frolik
- LW Bryan Bickell
- LW Viktor Stalberg
- Hawks 1st rounder in 2012
- Hawks 2nd rounder in 2012

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
:habs TRADE BLOCK UPDATE

DEFENSEMEN :
Andrei Markov (Modified NTC)
*Markov is a top pairing defenseman who could be an interesting gamble considering that I’m not asking full price because of his injury history. Of course, I’m not giving him away either.
Tomas Kaberle
*Kaberle has been very good in his role since he is with the team. If you are looking for a top pairing defenseman, he is not the right guy. However, if you are looking for a top 4 defenseman who can also help your PP, he may be an interesting option.
Chris Campoli
*Campoli can be a solid depth defenseman and won’t cost much to acquire.
Yannick Weber
*Weber might stay with the team considering his age and potential but we are listening to offers.

FORWARDS :
Scott Gomez (LNTC)
*Gomez isn’t in the plans of the team anymore. You can get him for another salary dump but I will not add to get rid of his salary.
Mathieu Darche
*Darche would not cost much to acquire.
Petteri Nokelainen
*Nokelainen would not cost much to acquire.

The only real untouchable is Carey Price but obviously, I’m not looking to trade other young players unless it makes sense.

I’m looking to acquire young players, prospects and picks. QUALITY OVER QUANTITY

PM!

You want Quality over Quanity and that is what your trying to trade?

Most aren't worth a bag of pucks

scrappylilnobody

Feb 11, 2006
:pens

We are looking to bring new blood to the Pens. Looking to move a defenseman (except Letang) for a top six winger. We will consider any deal that doesn't have our big guns in it.

Available:
Tangradi
Picks
Kennedy
Jeffery
Sullivan
Asham

C-Saku Koivu MTL

Aug 26, 2004
Montreal
:rangers

Wojtek Wolski is on the block. Pm if you have interest and we'll work from there.

Mats Zuccarello is available. Willing to liten to offers weither it is a prospect or a NHL player of any position.

Our top prospect are on the table for the right move.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
You want Quality over Quanity and that is what your trying to trade?

Most aren't worth a bag of pucks

:laugh:

That sentence was written when I had Plekanec, Cammalleri, Kostitsyn, Moen and Gill available!

Let's just say that I want quality over quantity for Markov!

TLinden

Benning gonnaBenning
Nov 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
:nucks

3 teams in on Schneider! Looking to move one of Booth or Raymond, plus Ballard. Need a big Top 6 winger, 4th line wing and Top 4 D. Expiring contracts OK

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens

Willing to offer up any combination of Bobby Butler, Matt Puempel, Robin Lehner (if the player coming back is worth it), Stephane Da Costa, and our 1st round pick this year for an impact forward.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
:canes

Trading Block

Top 6 wingers
Tuomo Ruutu
Jussi Jokinen

Top 4 Defensemen
Joni Pitkanen

Boottom 4 defensemen
Jaroslav Spacek
Bryan Allen

Top 9 forward
Anthony Stewart

looking for picks/prospects
mostly looking for a 1st though

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
The Avs are able to take on salary if need be in trades, so if there are cap-strapped teams out there I can probably help out.

Avs still have Stastny, Duchene, Jones, Hejda and Quincey on the block. We also have plenty of great goalie prospects, such as Kent Patterson, Calvin Pickard, Aittokallio, and Cedric Desjardins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad