GM Game #2-OB5, SJSharks39, LatvianTwist-Sign Ups!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
And the 2nd Overall Selection in the 2020 NHL Entry Draft belongs to.... :devils

MEANING THE 1st OVERALL SELECTION IN THE 2020 NHL ENTRY DRAFT BELONGS TO :nashville via :flyers

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
What are thoughts about doing the draft tonight to sustain momentum? We're a small group. I could do it around 9pm; typically we have 25-30 GM's, but we're more like 10-15 for this game.

Thoughts?

Reactions: Llamamoto49

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Given I was the Flyers, and also ran the draft, I believe me fairness and transparency can never, ever be questioned...

Now I know how Burkie felt... LOL... though hey, what are you gonna do? Thought we'd make the playoffs.

It should have been top 3 protected! ;)

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Given I was the Flyers, and also ran the draft, I believe me fairness and transparency can never, ever be questioned...

Now I know how Burkie felt... LOL... though hey, what are you gonna do? Thought we'd make the playoffs.

You are the GOAT of fairness lol.

And yeah, the metro was just stacked. I would probably have taken your Flyers over the Leafs. (And then the Leafs pick (who I as the Hurricanes own) would have a shot at the lottery. :laugh:

Also, thank you for running the draft + lottery. It's a huge help to keep the game running smoothly.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
What are thoughts about doing the draft tonight to sustain momentum? We're a small group. I could do it around 9pm; typically we have 25-30 GM's, but we're more like 10-15 for this game.

Thoughts?

I can live with it but I think it’s quite short, some people might want to send a list and not have enough time to get it in.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
I can live with it but I think it’s quite short, some people might want to send a list and not have enough time to get it in.

It's fair; maybe I stretch it to 10pm tonight? That'll give the west coast a chance to put together their list as well. I just don't see many people being active on Saturdays, as history has shown us, Sunday is Super Bowl so ghost town, and leaving it to Monday will kill the momentum.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
It's fair; maybe I stretch it to 10pm tonight? That'll give the west coast a chance to put together their list as well. I just don't see many people being active on Saturdays, as history has shown us, Sunday is Super Bowl so ghost town, and leaving it to Monday will kill the momentum.

Fine with me.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
PLEASE NOTE THE DRAFT WILL BE TAKING PLACE TONIGHT AT 10PM. IT IS ON SHORT NOTICE TO TRY AND MAINTAIN SOME MOMENTUM IN THE GAME.

PLEASE READ THE RULES ON PAGE 14 TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WILL WORK!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad