GM Game #2-OB5, SJSharks39, LatvianTwist-Sign Ups!

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks

With the Dumba acquisition, we will be keeping Cam Fowler as we feel we have a very competitive defense.

Our main focus right now is to find a new home for Devin Shore and Mark Jankowski. Looking for a pick or prospect.

We are also listening to other offers.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
:avs We are extremely excited to have won the cup and are very proud of our team. We will look at our cap situation and evaluate what we need to do for the offseason. Likely will need to trade off a player or 2 to re-sign players and be under the cap.

:nashville We are pleased with our start to the rebuild and to have 3 selections in the top 15 of the draft. We will consider moving down from #13 if there is a good offer, but otherwise we’re pretty content. We will look at re-signing RFAs soon

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:coyotes

Looking to add some cheaper top-9 forwards.

Also hoping to move out Stepan and Grabner this off-season. Maybe Goligoski, Johnson or Hjalmarsson too to create some cap space.

Barring a huge change in our cap situation, Hall is likely not going to be offered a contract in Arizona, so our 2021 1st is available for a good forward.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

We already had a few talks for the 7th overall. We are likely keeping the pick but if a young high level D prospect is being offered, we will consider it.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Only have a few lists, so looking more like a lot of auto picks. Any issues if I move the draft to 9pm?

Only received messages from Winnipeg/Nashville/Carolina/Ducks, plus my own teams.

At this point, all others are going to be auto'd. If you're participating, or want to send a list, you have 90 minutes to do it.

Reactions: Dichow Stopper

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
So screw it. I'm moving it up to 8:30pm. Have received one notification to auto, so I think the people who are going to be in already are. I have to be up early for a funeral, so if I can save time, I will!

OB5

May 2, 2015
Habs actively shopping:

Price
Weber
Drouin
Gallagher
Danault
Petry
Chiarot
EVERYONE

for first round picks and prospects. Can take back cap!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
Hey folks, I'm trying to run a full seven round mock draft in the mock drafts forum.

No trades, just drafting for your team.

If you're interested, send me a message

OB5

May 2, 2015
Let's set the cap at 83M, good? I think that's realistic enough.

Free agency will start Sunday at 9PM (can do earlier if everyone wants) so get your offers in before the deadline.

Looking for some player agents.

So far we have:

D agent: @Dichow Stopper
West F agent: @SJSharks39
Goalies: @Zemgus26

Last edited:
Reactions: Gecklund

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:coyotes

Hoping to swap a D for a F. Ideally one of Goligoski or Hjalmarsson, but for the right deal might do Chychrun.

2021 1st available and prospects available too for a cheap forwards.

Looking to dump Stepan and Grabner.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

With 3 more forwards in the system after the first two rounds of the draft, we are looking to trade some F prospects for D prospects.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad