GM Game #2-OB5, SJSharks39, LatvianTwist-Sign Ups!

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
The Draft Lottery has taken place.

The draft will be held Saturday, February 1st at 10:00pm EST.

READ EVERYTHING BELOW!

Please check all picks in the draft order, once posted, to make sure everything is correct. If there is a mistake, it cannot be changed once the draft has started, so take the time to go into the draft thread and confirm your picks.

Rules of the draft:

1) If you plan to attend, please send me a PM. This will allow you to make your selection live, as you will have a 5 minute time limit to do so.

2) If you cannot attend but would like to make your own selection, please send a list to me. From this list, you will get your player selected. I will do the 1st round live, and will auto the 2nd/3rd round.

Please note that the top 3 picks will not be randomized - they will go by the ranking on www.draftsite.com

***INCLUDE YOUR TEAM NAME IN YOUR LIST! I WILL NOT LOOK YOU UP!***

3) If neither of the first two conditions are met, you will be auto'd. No exceptions whatsoever.

***WHAT WILL AUTO MEAN? It will mean that if you're not around and haven't sent a list for round 1, you'll be auto'd one of the next 5 guys on the auto list. This will be determined by random number generation, and is intended to simulate the independent valuation some teams have over other guys in the draft. The auto list will be taken from the mock draft at www.draftsite.com.

4) The first round will be live, rounds 2-4 will be by list or auto'd (straight from list, no randomization).

5) Refresh often. I will make one post per selection.

6) Every team has the ability to call one, and one only, 5 minute "timeout" if a trade is being negotiated. The trade must be sent confirmed to myself and PG within the 5 minutes. On the 6th minute, you'll have the balance of your 5 minutes to make a selection. After that, you get auto'd. Again, no exceptions.

7) Once your selection has been auto'd, you will be auto'd for the remainder of the draft. Once again, no exceptions.

This is a tedious and time consuming task, so I ask that everyone follow the rules because keeping all 31 teams accounted for and tracked is a lot more work than you may think!

Remember to send lists or RSVP that you will be picking live, and also to verify the draft order for any problems. Once we start, we don't stop!

Last edited:

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
:ducks

Devin Shore and Mark Jankowski RFA rights are available for a pick or prospect.

We are considering keeping Cam Fowler but he will be on the market until the draft.

Also open to other trade options as long as it fits our youth movement.

We will be waiting for the draft lottery results before making more plans.

:ducks

Available for trade talks.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:coyotes

Happy with making the WCF and plan on going even further next year.

Will update roster and specific needs for next year later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad