GM Game #2-OB5, SJSharks39, LatvianTwist-Sign Ups!

OB5

May 2, 2015
READ THE RULES.

To sign up-DM @OB5 with your team preferences!

And make sure you have your ROSTER & CAP INFO posted in the roster thread!

Commissioners

Game Schedule
  • Entry Draft First Round: TBA
  • Entry Draft Rounds 2-4: TBA
  • Free Agency: TBA

Salary Cap
  • CAPFRIENDLY IS RECOMMENDED FOR ALL CAP INFO.
  • The salary cap maximum for the 2019-2020 season is $83M.
  • The salary cap minimum for the 2019-2020 season is $62M
  • Teams may exceed the cap maximum by 10% during the offseason.
  • Teams must comply with the salary cap during the season and by the end of the game.
  • Teams must have a roster of 23 players by the end of the game.

Waivers/Buyouts

• Post in this thread if you’d like to place a player on waivers.
  • Burying a player in the minors or Europe only eliminates a maximum of $$1.025 of their cap hit. Use the Buyout Calculator.
  • A player will be on waivers for 24 hours.
  • Waiver priority will be based on the final NHL standings of the 2018/19 season.
  • If a team claims a player off of waivers, they then have the lowest waiver priority.
  • Teams are permitted to use a maximum of TWO ordinary buyouts.

Trades
  • All trades must be sent to @OB5, @LatvianTwist and @SJSharks39 or else they are not valid.
  • Trade submissions must include the teams involved, the first and last names of players involved, as well as, the year and original owner of draft picks changing hands, as applicable.
  • Trade submissions that do not contain all relevant information will not be valid.
  • Once a trade is agreed upon, send it in BEFORE POSTING, and then you can announce it in the thread. A deal without a NTC or NMC does not have to be approved.
  • If a trade is announced prior to it being sent in, it will be vetoed.
  • ALL MOVES MUST BE SOMEWHAT REALISTIC. The commissioners hold the power to veto any moves we deem to be ridiculous.
  • A trade involving a NTC or NMC must be sent in by BOTH GMs with a reasoning for the player(s) to waive. The trade must be approved by TWO of the commissioners prior to posting. Keep in mind you will have to make a case for NTC and NMCs.
  • A proactive approach for clause waives is encouraged - if you're not sure if a player will waive for a specific team - ASK! You can likely expect a response within a day, if not sooner.
  • The commissioners will provide a 5 to 8-team no-trade list for players with an unspecified "limited NTC" upon request.
  • If a trade involving a NTC or NMC is announced before approval, it will be vetoed.
  • If a team does not have enough cap space to complete a trade that has been sent in, the trade will be vetoed.
  • Vetoed deals must be significantly altered in order for them to be accepted.
  • If a player waives his NTC or NMC, the NTC or NMC will still be valid with their new team.
  • Players retain no-trade protection after being traded unless the clause was not already active at the time of the trade.

Free Agent Offers
  • All free agent offers must be submitted to agents in the following format: Player Name - # years, $#,###,###/year, Clause (i.e. Evander Kane - 7 years, $7,000,000/year, LNTC), or else they will not be valid.
    • This is to be fair to those who volunteer their time as agents. It is otherwise an incredibly tedious task to keep track of player offers and post them in the FA thread.
  • All RFAs will be tendered a contract unless specified by their GM.
  • Offer Sheet Calculator
  • Teams are only permitted to use their own original selections as compensation for offer sheets.
Agents

• WEST RFA Agent - TBD
  • EAST RFA Agent - TBD
  • In season UFA Agent -TBD
Resources

GM LIST

Eastern Conference

Atlantic Division

Boston Bruins -
Buffalo Sabres - @Zemgus26
Detroit Red Wings - @Vancouver Canucks
Florida Panthers - @stempniaksen
Montreal Canadiens - @OB5
Ottawa Senators - @TribalPhoenix
Tampa Bay Lightning - @FlamerForLife
Toronto Maple Leafs - @Makaveli

Metropolitan Division

Carolina Hurricanes - @Llamamoto49
Columbus Blue Jackets -
New Jersey Devils - @AveryStar4Eva
New York Islanders -
New York Rangers - @bertty
Philadelphia Flyers -
Pittsburgh Penguins - @888 98 twins
Washington Capitals - @LatvianTwist

Western Conference

Central Division

Chicago Blackhawks - @stempniaksen
Colorado Avalanche - @forsbergavs32
Dallas Stars - @LatvianTwist
Minnesota Wild - @SJSharks39
Nashville Predators - @forsbergavs32
St. Louis Blues - @888 98 twins
Winnipeg Jets - @Llamamoto49

Pacific Division

Anaheim Ducks - @Dichow Stopper
Arizona Coyotes - @Zemgus26
Calgary Flames - @FlamerForLife
Edmonton Oilers - @bertty
Los Angeles Kings - @TribalPhoenix
San Jose Sharks - @SJSharks39
Vancouver Canucks - @Peter Griffin
Vegas Golden Knights - @OB5

Last edited:

OB5

May 2, 2015
We need more people.

We can maybe do a mini game with the ones who want to play but the chances at a large scale game are small.

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
I remember the good old time where we had too much people. I was an assistant GM in my first game, trying to acquire Mike Modano as a veteran presence.

I also remember trading Vinny Lecavalier to the Blues for a large package involving, among many pieces, Alex Pietrangelo.

But we don’t always win, as I tried really hard in another game to acquire future superstar Peter Mueller...

Well, I am getting old!

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I’m down for a mini game. Maybe an auction style game where players are auctioned off and teams have a set cap.

Would probably need a chat room and very active people for that, though.

OB5

May 2, 2015
We can always use slack or something like that.
I really like being a GM but also like those fantasy draft type games.

OB5

May 2, 2015
Let’s recruit on our team boards etc. need 15 more and some doubles we can do this.

bertty

Jun 6, 2017
I would like to see result of the game. Maybe we could vote for the winner in categories like best team and best team ready for future. I think it will be mire interesting for players.

Reactions: OB5

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad