Sam Bennett - Derek Ryan - Austin Czarnik
X - Ryan Carpenter

Mark Giordano - T.J. Brodie
Noah Hanifin - Michael Stone
Jusso Valimaki - Rasmus Andersson
X - Andrej Sustr

David Rittich
Mike Smith

Not going to lie, didn't get what we set out to acheive this deadline. When we traded Hamonic for Hoffman it was because we loved the value and thought we could find a top-4 replacement. Despite many talks, nothing ended up working out this time around and we will pursue this in the offseason.

Adding Silfverberg is a move that we feel gives us an elite shutdown line that can match up against any line in the playoffs.

We were also looking to add a goalie but between a tight cap and Smith being virtually unmovable, we couldn't find a fit. Hopefully Rittich can carry his good play into the playoffs.

Still one of the best forward groups in the league, a solid mix of talented young and vet defensemen and in a weak division. We hope we can make a surprise run.​

Dabest

Nov 22, 2015
:nashville

Filip Forsberg - Matt Duchene - Mark Stone
Kevin Fiala - Ryan Johansen - Viktor Arvidsson
Micheal Ferland - Kyle Turris- Ryan Hartman
Colton Sissons - Callie Jankrok - Austin Watson

Roman Josi - Ryan Ellis
Mattias Ekholm - PK Subban
Dan Hammuis - Yannick Weber

Pekka Rinne
Brian Eliott

Happy to add 2 elite players in Matt Duchene and Mark Stone to a cup favourite, as well as a solid scorer in Micheal Ferland. Think the preds can easily win it all this year with an elite offense, the leagues best defense, as well as last years Vezina winner at the reins

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
:avs

Landeskog-MacKinnon-Rantanen
Nyquist-Kopitar-Kane
Andrighetto-Kerfoot-Dzingel
Nieto-Compher-Calvert

Girard-Johnson
Cole-Barrie
Zadorov-Nemeth

Varlamov
Grubauer

Vote us first! We added two elite talents plus two good middle 6ers to an already solid group!

:isles
Beauvillier-Barzal-Fischer
Janmark-Hanzal-Karlsson
Ladd-Filpulla-Komarov
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

Hickey-Cernak
Johns-Pulock
Pelech-Mayfield

Lehner
Greiss

Vote us last cause we have 8 bottom 6ers and no one better than a number 4 on D!

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
:blues St. Louis Blues

Jaden Schwartz - Ryan O'Reilly - Vladimir Tarasenko
David Perron - Brayden Schenn - Jonathan Marchessault
Patrick Maroon - Tyler Bozak - Alexander Steen
Zach Sanford - Ivan Barbashev - Nikita Soshnikov

Joel Edmundson - Alex Pietrangelo
Alec Martinez - Brayden McNabb
Vince Dunn - Carl Gunnarson

Jonathan Quick
Chad Johnson

We added a top line winger with playoff experience in Jonathan Marchessault, as well as two second pairing defencemen in Martinez and McNabb. A great top 9, as well as a solid defence. However, the biggest difference is in Jonathan Quick, an elite starting goaltender who has proven to be a great playoff performer.

:stars Dallas Stars

Jamie Benn - Tyler Seguin - Alexander Radulov
Anders Lee - Jeff Carter - Valeri Nichuskin
Blake Comeau - Radek Faksa - Mats Zuccarello
Tyler Pitlick - Devin Shore - Brett Ritchie

Essa Lindell - John Klingberg
Nick Leddy - Miro Heiskanen
Roman Polak - Marc Methot

Ben Bishop
Anton Khudobin

The Dallas Stars are ready for the playoffs. We added Nick Leddy to shore up the defence, and now, with the acquisition of Jeff Carter, Anders Lee, and Mats Zuccarello, we have one of the most complete top sixes in the entire league. Vote for first!

Last edited:

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
:flames re-sign:

Matthews Tkachuk - 6 years, $40.5 million (6.75m per); Full NMC

Sam Bennett - 1 year, $2 million

Andrew Mangiapane - 2 years, $1.4 million (0.7m per)

Rasmus Andersson - 2 years, $2 million (1m per)

David Rittich - 2 years, $4 million (2m per)

OB5

May 2, 2015
Habs:
Drouin-Domi-Shaw
Gallagher-Kotkaniemi-Tatar
Byron-Danault-Lehkonen
Agostino-Chaput-Hudon
Muzzin-Weber
Mete-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen

Price
Niemi

Habs are ready for the playoff run with the addition of Muzzin to stabilize their D. Didn’t sacrifice too much of the future to bring in this big piece who was a key part of LAs two cup runs.

Hawks:
Will post the roster soon but it’s the same just without Kane and added in Kaut Kamenev and Ottawa’s 2019 first which should get me the best rebuild award. Ottawa’s team has to be the worst in the league due to them being already bad AND trading away stone and duchene.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Oscar Lindberg - Trevor Lewis - Ilya Kovalchuk
Kyle Clifford - Nate Thompson - Dustin Brown
Austin Wagner - Carl Soderberg - Nikita Scherbak
Adrian Kempe - Pierre Edward-Bellemare - Matt Luff

Derek Forbort - Drew Doughty
Dion Phaneuf - Paul LaDue
Jay Bouwmeester - Oscar Fantanberg

Charlie Lindgren
Cal Petersen

Vote me for DEAD LAST! My roster is awful: non existant offense, awful defense, and inexperienced back ups in net.

I've got 4 1st round picks in the upcoming draft however, as well as the following prospects:

Cale Makar
Robert Thomas
Gabriel Vilardi
Tyson Jost
Anders Bjork
Klim Kostin
Rasmus Kupari
Kale Clague
Alex Iafallo
Jaret Anderson-Dolan

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Habs:
Drouin-Domi-Shaw
Byron-Danault-Lehkonen
Agostino-Chaput-Hudon
Muzzin-Weber
Mete-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen

Price
Niemi

Habs are ready for the playoff run with the addition of Muzzin to stabilize their D. Didn’t sacrifice too much of the future to bring in this big piece who was a key part of LAs two cup runs.

Hawks:
Will post the roster soon but it’s the same just without Kane and added in Kaut Kamenev and Ottawa’s 2019 first which should get me the best rebuild award. Ottawa’s team has to be the worst in the league due to them being already bad AND trading away stone and duchene.
Best rebuilding award? Look above. ;)

OB5

May 2, 2015
Best rebuilding award? Look above. ;)
What am I going to do, tell people NOT to vote for me? Yeah 4 first rounders is OK but it’s not Ottawa’s first rounder. That’s the like best draft pick in the history of draft picks

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
What am I going to do, tell people NOT to vote for me? Yeah 4 first rounders is OK but it’s not Ottawa’s first rounder. That’s the like best draft pick in the history of draft picks
But look at those prospects! My (the Kings) 1st rounder is probably going to have the highest odds of being 1st overall. I mean, my top line center is Trevor Lewis :)

Anyway, I actually had a deal in place that gave my OTT 1st, Kaut, Zadorov, and Andrigghetto for Doughty, but it fell through because of his NMC.

Lastly, my plan is to trade my later three 1sts to get into the top 5, so that I can have 2 top 5 picks. Kakko and Hughes!

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
If anyone has voted, they may have noticed how stacked the central is. The top 7 teams are better than the top team in the Pacific. I think a top 8 in each conference might be more fair. (like the old playoff format).

Just wondering if anyone else agrees with me.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
If anyone has voted, they may have noticed how stacked the central is. The top 7 teams are better than the top team in the Pacific. I think a top 8 in each conference might be more fair. (like the old playoff format).

That might work better. I'm rebuilding so it doesn't affect me, but for competing teams in the Central it might be annoying. Top 8 in the conference might be more fair. Might be too late though, the voting has already begun.

@Joel Ward? @SJSharks39?

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario

Not how it works. Can't just adjust it for the game.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004
Habs:
Drouin-Domi-Shaw
Byron-Danault-Lehkonen
Agostino-Chaput-Hudon
Muzzin-Weber
Mete-Petry
Reilly-Juulsen

Price
Niemi

Hawks:

Sens are 2 little points away from the Habs in real life...

I get that one of your team wants OTT pick to be low, but I don’t think it helps to justify your other team to be in the playoffs. Sure you have added Muzzin but pretty much every real playoffs teams also got better...

Good luck with that!

Note : Sens have replaced Stone, Duchene and Dzingel by Tolvanen, C. Smith and Bonino. Are we better now? Of course not. But not only our future looks bright but I can easily see a few worst teams in the league after the TD.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Like this:

Oscar Lindberg - Trevor Lewis - Ilya Kovalchuk
Kyle Clifford - Nate Thompson - Dustin Brown
Austin Wagner - Carl Soderberg - Nikita Scherbak
Adrian Kempe - Pierre Edward-Bellemare - Matt Luff

Derek Forbort - Drew Doughty
Dion Phaneuf - Paul LaDue
Jay Bouwmeester - Oscar Fantanberg

Charlie Lindgren
Cal Petersen

:)

OB5

May 2, 2015
Sens are 2 little points away from the Habs in real life...

I get that one of your team wants OTT pick to be low, but I don’t think it helps to justify your other team to be in the playoffs. Sure you have added Muzzin but pretty much every real playoffs teams also got better...

Good luck with that!

Note : Sens have replaced Stone, Duchene and Dzingel by Tolvanen, C. Smith and Bonino. Are we better now? Of course not. But not only our future looks bright but I can easily see a few worst teams in the league after the TD.

I have the worst team. The worst team of all the teams. Except Ottawa. They are the worst team of all the teams.

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I have the worst team. The worst team of all the teams. Except Ottawa. They are the worst team of all the teams.
Once again, I don't see how your team is any worse than the kings (above your post).

It's funny that we're trying to prove that our team is worse :)

Dichow Stopper

Former ChuckyToGally
Aug 9, 2004

Well, I do agree that your Habs are not a playoffs team, but you are hard with yourself saying that it’s the worst team in the NHL...

I mean, sure your offense is not better than the Sens even without Stone and Duchene, and your 10.5M$ goalie is no better than Anderson since close to two years now but... well, I think you are right, the Habs may be a lottery team! ;)

OB5

May 2, 2015
THIS IS A CONSPIRACY. I AM CALLING KANGAROO COURT! KANGAROO COURT

Also I’m really upset that you guys took me this seriously.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Sorry, a bit behind with finals coming up.

There is one late trade approved last night

To NYI: Ryan Callahan, Gabriel Fortier, TB 2020 2nd, Erik Cernak

To TB: Johnny Boychuk

:bolts

J.T. Miller(5.25m) - Steven Stamkos(8.5m) - Nikita Kucherov(4,766,667)
Ondrej Palat(5.3m) - Brayden Point(686,667) - Tyler Johnson(5m)
Alex Killorn(4.45m) - Yanni Gourde(1m) - Cedric Paquette(1m)
Adam Erne(800k) - Anthony Cirelli(728,333) - Matthieu Joseph(728,333)

Victor Hedman(7.875m) - Anton Stralman(4.5m)
Ryan McDonagh(4.7m) - Johnny Boychuk(6m)
Mikhail Sergachev(894,166) - Dan Girardi(3m)
Slater Koekkoek(865k), Braydon Coburn(3.7m)

Andrei Vasilevskiy(3,5m)
Louis Domingue(1.15m)

Buyout: 1,833,333

76,227,499/80,000,000​

Reactions: Gecklund

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad