GM/FA Game Intermission (FA Games Start 4/15)

coz21

Ask Me About Barron
Feb 10, 2010
Upstate
That's depressing for Colorado IMO. Johnson has the higher upside I guess, but Shattenkirk's been awesome AND is younger.

Anyways :coyotes has everyone available except Yandle and OEL. Jovocop isn't injured in this game and pending a NMC being waived we have a big trade to announce.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
That's depressing for Colorado IMO. Johnson has the higher upside I guess, but Shattenkirk's been awesome AND is younger.

Anyways :coyotes has everyone available except Yandle and OEL. Jovocop isn't injured in this game and pending a NMC being waived we have a big trade to announce.

Ummm...you do know any waiving of an NMC requires my OK, yes? Mentioned only because I have not received a request for Jovo to waive. Just sayin.

TribalPhoenix

Former TribalPhoenix
Dec 2, 2005
Toronto
:flames are now being taken by yours truly.

We're going into rebuild mode - we believe the city of Calgary deserves long term success. Rebuilding through young players, picks, and prospects.

AVAILABLE :

Miikka Kipprusoff
Jay Bouwmeester
Robyn Regher
Cory Sarich
Steve Staios
Curtis Glencross
Brendan Morrison
Alex Tanguay
Olli Jokinen
Jarome Iginla
Matt Stajan

Last edited:

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
:wild

Have a few interested parties in Martin Havlat. Don't care for draft picks in this upcoming draft, so would prefer prospects coming back.

Upcoming UFA's Available
Andrew Brunette
Jose Theodore
Antti Miettinen
Chuck Kobasew
John Madden

Pretty much any player on the Wild roster could be had except Brent Burns. Don't have any intention of moving him.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Colorado has acquired Mike Komisarek for a 7th.

Confirm.

Mike's become the whipping boy in Leafs town (sadly my fellow fans can do that). He deserved a real shot to get back on track, and has a real opportunity in Colorado. We wish him well.

:leafs Block Update

Still looking for a #1C and LW. Could use a young 3rd liner and/or young D-man too (would consider an expiring D-man if hes dirt cheap)

Brent- Pick upgrade, mid-pick/prospect, 'project' with upside
Crabb- Same
Zigomanis- Pick upgrade, low-pick/prospect, 'project with upside

Gunnarsson- Trade/package for a #1C or power/scoring LW
Lebda- Pick upgrade, low pick/prospect, Brett+ for a bottom-pair D
Finger- Anything, Salary dump, Finger for bigger dump+

Giguere- 2nd rd pick, good prospect, Giguere+2nd for a 1st

Also have a few prospects and AHLers that could use change of scenary. Hamilton, Richmond, Slaney, Greenop, J Mitchell, maybe Irwin... will trade 1 or 2 for similar picks/prospect/projects

EDIT: My G situation is fine. Giggy and Monster will be back for the deadline. Would like an NHL scrub or AHL goalie though for depth (Rynnas is out till mid-late March). Paying next to nothing though for him

EDIT2: I have a stockpile of late picks (3 6ths and 3 7ths..take that Burkie). Can package some of those to move up in the draft, or get a 2012 pick or 2 where i am weaker.

Last edited:

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
C'mon, we all know that's a tad overpriced. Just cause Burke got a great deal for Kabby doesn't mean everyone lese is worth more too. ;)

I probably should have prefaced the commas arent AND, they are OR. My bad (that goes for everyone i listed)

So for Giguere, basically a 2nd, OR a good prospect, OR Giggy+2nd for a 1st. Which i think is fair value for a Cup-winning veteran 1a/1b. Altho i am also willing to dicker, so those pieces arent set in stone

And i got a better deal for Kabby than Burke did :naughty: Just waiting for the other GM to announce it

TML g u n n e R s*

Trade To Announce

:wings

Tomas Kaberle

:leafs

Brendon Smith​

1st 2011

Daniel Larsson

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
:ducks

I'll be listening to offers for Jason Pominville.
Mainly looking for prospects and young NHL players.

^ This
and...

On the Block:
Luca Sbisa
Draft Picks
Prospects (willing to move all of them :P)
Andy Sutton
Paul Mara
Andreas Lilja
Jason Blake

(other players may be available, ask about them)

Looking for:
Top 4 defenseman

Untouchables:
Ryan Getzlaf
Corey Perry
Bobby Ryan
Teemu Selanne
Jonas Hiller

Also, we have re-signed Selanne to a 1 year deal worth $3 mil, with a NMC.

Last edited:

Regina Pat

Keep Kadri
May 16, 2010
The ODR
:rangers

Are looking to add a Top 4 defenseman, and will pay the price. Prospal, Fedotenko, Eminger, Gilroy, and Drury are all available.

Jamie Benn

NHL Draft Enthusiast
Aug 14, 2008
At The Rink
:sens ACQUIRE ERIC FEHR, JIRI TLUSTY
eric-fehr.jpg

The Ottawa Senators are pleased to announce a couple of trades. Eric Fehr has been traded to the Ottawa Senators in exchange for Chris Neil. Fehr is a solid two-way forward that will bring depth to the team.

A trade earlier in the day sent defenseman Chris Campoli to the Carolina Hurricanes in exchange for Jiri Tlusty and a 4th round pick. Tlusty also brings a guy with potential to make the team next year.

Ottawa is on a firesale, looking to move anyone not named Spezza, Karlsson, Alfredsson and our 1st rounder. Some players will most more then others, meaning young players and prospects.

We are looking to get rid of our older guys for good prospects and 1st/2nd round picks.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
:edmonton

Dustin Penner and Ryan Jones are available, as are defencemen Jim Vandermeer and Kurtis Foster. Penner is going to cost you as I have 2 nice offers in already, the others would be cheapish.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
:leafs :hawks

Toronto made another move today, picking up Viktor Stalberg and John Scott for prospect Richard Greenop in the rare and elusive 'goon for goon' swap. With Orr out indefinately, Scott will competantly fill his role of providing fisticuffs and little else, whereas Stalberg is reclamation but worth taking a flyer on.

Oh, and in other minor news...we traded some guy named Kaberle. Management confirmed the deal to he Detroit Red Wings announced earlier.

"Brendan Smith is someone that excites us VERY much, we see him as a future Kaberle, which is a high honor as Tomas has been the backbone of this team's blueline for over a decade. The 1st and Larsson are also two tantilizing assets fo the future, all in all this was great value"

Rumours are now out of T.O that the Monster is on the trade block for a yong NHLer or in a package for a 1st liner. Giguere is also still being shopped.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
:leafs :hawks

Toronto made another move today, picking up Viktor Stalberg and John Scott for prospect Richard Greenop in the rare and elusive 'goon for goon' swap. With Orr out indefinately, Scott will competantly fill his role of providing fisticuffs and little else, whereas Stalberg is reclamation but worth taking a flyer on.

Oh, and in other minor news...we traded some guy named Kaberle. Management confirmed the deal to he Detroit Red Wings announced earlier.

"Brendan Smith is someone that excites us VERY much, we see him as a future Kaberle, which is a high honor as Tomas has been the backbone of this team's blueline for over a decade. The 1st and Larsson are also two tantilizing assets fo the future, all in all this was great value"

Rumours are now out of T.O that the Monster is on the trade block for a yong NHLer or in a package for a 1st liner. Giguere is also still being shopped.

I confirm

Greenop will be valuable in Toledo

We do not wish Scott or Stalberg well in Toronto

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
:sens ACQUIRE ERIC FEHR, JIRI TLUSTY
eric-fehr.jpg

The Ottawa Senators are pleased to announce a couple of trades. Eric Fehr has been traded to the Ottawa Senators in exchange for Chris Neil. Fehr is a solid two-way forward that will bring depth to the team.

The Caps confirm this deal.

"Eric is a good young powerforward and will succeed in Ottawa, but Chris Neil is the type of player you need for the playoffs. He plays a rough, in-your-face style that will give other teams headaches."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad