GDT: GM 7 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Montreal Canadiens | 4:00PM PST | CBC

Wholl win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
how is he wrong though? That is clearly the best path to long term success for the Canucks
Because you say so? Regardless of their start this is one of the most talented groups in the league. The time for tanking is over. Been there, done that. Hence the talent. Is a #5-10 pick vs. a #20-25 pick gonna make all the difference in this group competing for the next 5 years? Likely not.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
This was happening so many times last year it’s not even funny, it just wasn’t in the spotlight because Markstrom was ridiculous

look, our goalies haven’t been his level, but we are DEAD LAST in expected goals against. 2 more than any other team.

wtf do you think is gonna happen??

Reactions: mossey3535

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I hope this is a jinx. We are playing like a god damn lottery team. Defence to Forward to Goaltending. We stink.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
In case you guys don’t wanna wait for the coaches press conference here it is.

“I don’t think it’s a secret we are not playing good hockey right now (takes a sip of water from the bottle). The boys know they have to be better and we will be. Thru out the season teams face adversity. We are facing it right now. I thought we found our legs later in the game and then deflated a bit after the 3-2 goal. We will be better next game” (they won’t).

Dab

Apr 17, 2017
So many bettors were sweating that 6.5 goals over/under... lol not to worry this canucks team turns the puck over enough to give up 5 Goals a game.

Reactions: Zanon and bh53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad