• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
Yep, our fans who continue to accept this mediocre play year after year. Never wonder why this happen, never question how to fix it, never hold anyone accountable. Just keep on believing that everything's gonna be okay.

Just wait and see!

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I mean those are breakaways. Not sure how you can blame the goalie for any of the 3rd-period goals.

3on1 and breakaway

I think it's one of those things where just because they aren't giving up "bad goals", when they're letting up this many you have to start questioning when they're going to make a big stop. If you're an NHL starter you should be able to make some tough stops too.

Reactions: mossey3535

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Because you say so? Regardless of their start this is one of the most talented groups in the league. The time for tanking is over. Been there, done that. Hence the talent. Is a #5-10 pick vs. a #20-25 pick gonna make all the difference in this group competing for the next 5 years? Likely not.

Have you seen our defense? Outside Schmidt and Hughes, we have nothing. Edler's no spring chicken and looking to have a noticeable decline. Myers is... Myers. And we have kids with limited potential and journeymen filling out the rest.

And that's just the defense. Look at our bottom six. Actually, don't. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone. We need serious depth... you know, like a guy who scored five goals and wanted to be here. But sure, we're totally a competitive team.

Reactions: bh53 and mossey3535
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad