Wholl win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Third game in a row against these guys. Myers not to be suspended so for the Habs fans all they see is

Myers Myers Myers
Myers Myers Myers
Myers Myers Myers
Myers Myers Myers

Myers Myers
Myers Myers
Myers Myers

Myers

That would probably be MORE of a nightmare for us actually haha so this:

Miller Horvat Virtanen
Hoggy Gaudette Boeser
Pearson Sutter Roussell
Pettersson Beagle Motte

Hughes Schmidt
Juolevi Benn
Unknown Myers

M2Bs five keys to the game

1 Pettersson back
2 Hughes back
3 Boeser Miller Horvat Hog Schmidt continue on
4 Goaltending
5 win the third period

Last edited:

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Game is at 4pm tomorrow. Not 7.

Canucks are going retro again. Getting shelled by Canadian teams. They should just wear the flying V at this point....

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
How badly will we be outshot, 2-1?
Shots 45 Habs, and 22.5 for us. :huh:

cc

Feb 28, 2002
It will be a minor miracle if they can stop toffoli

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
Can't wait to see the blueline we will be dressing tomorrow. 1 major injury (Edler) and this becomes a bottom 3 defense. 6 years on the job and spending to the cap (as well as assets given up) and this is the blueline we have, great job Benning!

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Might be a fight filled, violent battle. Julienne just said if the league doesn’t deal with plays (like the Myers hit) then the players will do what they have to. This is excellent! The best way to get ‘er going is a good drop the mitts bopping. Go get ‘me Petey! I’m predicting a Gordie Howe Hatty for Petty!

Reactions: David71

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Might be a fight filled, violent battle. Julienne just said if the league doesn’t deal with plays (like the Myers hit) then the players will do what they have to. This is excellent! The best way to get ‘er going is a good drop the mitts bopping. Go get ‘me Petey! I’m predicting a Gordie Howe Hatty for Petty!

watch habs go for petey and hughes then..

Reactions: Gains

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

watch habs go for petey and hughes then..

Not sure if you guys are being serious or just sarcastic, but if Myers isn’t suspended then what I’d expect & completely understand is for him to be challenged at least once, possibly twice.

I would not expect Montreal to go after anyone else on our roster, as this action is for Tyler to answer for, and I would think a Team with a Captain like Weber knows it.

Once the debt is settled, then it is over and the Teams move on.

As my Dad used to quote from John Wayne,

“What do you say to a guy with 2 black eyes?
Nothin’, he’s already been told twice.”

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
Not sure if you guys are being serious or just sarcastic, but if Myers isn’t suspended then what I’d expect & completely understand is for him to be challenged at least once, possibly twice.

I would not expect Montreal to go after anyone else on our roster, as this action is for Tyler to answer for, and I would think a Team with a Captain like Weber knows it.

Once the debt is settled, then it is over and the Teams move on.

As my Dad used to quote from John Wayne,

“What do you say to a guy with 2 black eyes?
Nothin’, he’s already been told twice.”
They’re all calling for Horvats head on the Habs boards

Takumi3000

Oct 3, 2005
Vancouver
1. Having a bad season with down years from Petterson and Hughes will result in lower cap hits for both when negotiating their new contracts (ie McKinnon cap hit)
2. The team isn't going to reach their full potential until all those garbage contracts expire in 1-2 years
3. Chance to restock the cupboard this year (Powers or Hughes?). It's getting pretty thin after Podkolzin

Just a thought that if we actually suck this year it may pan out long term. Of course this is assuming GM Benning won't screw us over.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Like another poster mentioned earlier the consistency in these suspensions by the league is just bad, would not be surprised if we see a suspension for the exact same hit later
I disagree on certain suspensions the league gives out, but in this particular case, it wasn't a head shot..

There are camera angles (which I hadn't seen previous) which demonstrate that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad