GDT: GM#64 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30pm 2/28/19

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Been a long while since I've watched a game with the King's broadcast. Fox is just so ****ing awful, my god.

Asking the crew for a stop to explain how Wagner had speed through the zone. You don't have to break that play down... it's pretty self-explanatory my dude.
seems like it's an egotistical exercise sometimes for him

he got so quiet when they missed the "stop it here guys" cue like they blew his opportunity and he was fuming

Reactions: The Pale King

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Been a long while since I've watched a game with the King's broadcast. Fox is just so ****ing awful, my god.

Asking the crew for a stop to explain how Wagner had speed through the zone. You don't have to break that play down... it's pretty self-explanatory my dude.

That's not what he was explaining, he was explaining how the d had to adjust from outside to inside and back. Normally to generate speed they will crossover a few times, wagner's speed doesn't allow that.

But dont let facts get in the way of z good hate on

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
The Kings came to play tonight. This was a winnable game once it was apparent that the backup goaltender was in and since Benn is out.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
welp there goes macdermid's career

carter losing his man ultimately was the issue but his pass is gonna be the focus

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
That's not what he was explaining, he was explaining how the d had to adjust from outside to inside and back. Normally to generate speed they will crossover a few times, wagner's speed doesn't allow that.

But dont let facts get in the way of z good hate on

Almost exactly what I said. Anyways, not important!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
nice of doughty to go for the cute backhand clearance on the PK instead of just banking it the easy way on the forehand

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Well, entertaining period of hockey, we’ve got that going for us

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad