GDT: GM#64 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30pm 2/28/19

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpg

Dallas Stars (31-27-75 67pts, 6th in Central) :thumbd:@Los Angeles Kings(23-33-7, 53pts, Last in Pacific) :thumbd:
Staples Center| Los Angeles, CA
TIME: 7:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
PREVIOUS MEETINGS
LAK 2-1 DAL January 17, 2019
DAL 4-2 LAK October 23, 2018
:kings:stars
PP/PK29th/30th16th/9th
Faceoffs14th5th
Leading ScorersAnze Kopitar: 17 goals, 27 assists, 44 points.Tyler Seguin: 26 goals, 32 assists, 58 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
*Lines subject to change*
:kings
UUNRFcs.png

Y7kNWlC.png

4ctgazm.png

Extras: Kurtis MacDermid, Matt Luff
Injuries: Alec Martinez

:stars
mJYWzyq.png

pOzFupl.png

r8EtBFL.png

Injuries: Marc Methot, Jaime Benn, Martin Hanzal, Stephen Johns, Mats Zuccarello, Tyler Pitlick, Andrew Cogliano​

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
I might take my kid to his first Kings game towards the end of this season, so the ticket prices plummeting has me pretty excited.

Tonight isn't even the cheapest of the year so far. Think Carolina on a Sunday night took the prize for that one.

The Panthers game should be the cheapest the rest of the way unless it is on a Saturday night.

Reactions: crassbonanza

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Tonight isn't even the cheapest of the year so far. Think Carolina on a Sunday night took the prize for that one.

The Panthers game should be the cheapest the rest of the way unless it is on a Saturday night.

Yeah, the Panthers game is the one I've been keeping my eye on. They have some PR tickets around 50 bucks right now.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i preferred the 300s to the PRs personally, you can see so much more of the game up top

1st row 300s with the low glass was clutch for how long my legs are

PR entry was cool though plus i had some really entertaining fratstars next to me

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Here are the line combos during practice this morning from LAKI. He said Quick was first goalie off the ice.

Brown – Kopitar – Toffoli
Leipsic – Carter – Kovalchuk/Luff
Iafallo – Kempe – Brodzinski
Clifford – Lewis – Wagner

Forbort – Doughty
Phaneuf – Roy
MacDermid – Walker
Martinez – LaDue

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
plus the benefit of eating mcdonalds for dinner. what a time

No idea if I did this right, but you guys just brought me some really really really great memories, of going to the Fabulous Forum, yes, I'm old, as a kid, with my uncle, running around the forum, going in under the stands, got to meet several TEAMS let alone players, as a kid, the organ etc,

Love those memories

Reactions: KingCanadain1976

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Only here for MacDermid, don’t judge me...
you're not the only one don't worry

i don't care if he's a -12 tonight, if he has a hard hit and fight, i got my moneys worth

hell maybe even just a roughing minor or some stern words for an opponent beyond the "y-y-y-yessir"s the rest of the team gives out

Reactions: Cook24

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Speaking of McDonald’s... there was one at the old practice facility, the Ice-O-Plex. Anyhow, when the Oilers were in town and practiced there, and afterward their practice we saw a few of the Oilers standing in line. Most noticeable among the Oilers was Boris Mironov, who was wearing a lime green colored coat, and was very cool to talk to.

There was also an Oilers equipment staffer in line who made a huge order, and as we happened to be near the lockers to get dressed, we were met upon with a bunch of naked Oilers charging the locker room door to get their grub on.

Which reminds me of my encounter with Bob Miller while we were both taking a leak at the same facility. I made sure not to shake his hand though, that would’ve been awkward. Not sure why my hockey stories from Ice-O-Plex involve dongs, but that’s the way things go sometimes.

Reactions: DoktorJeep

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Looking at Dallas’ lineup, if MacDermid is going to fight, it’s either Polak or Oleksiak. Both tough customers, but MacD is in their class, so should be a good opportunity to put his stamp on the game after the inevitable 2-0 deficit in the first ten minutes of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad