GDT: GM#64 LA Kings vs Dallas Stars @7:30pm 2/28/19

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Speaking of McDonald’s... there was one at the old practice facility, the Ice-O-Plex. Anyhow, when the Oilers were in town and practiced there, and afterward their practice we saw a few of the Oilers standing in line. Most noticeable among the Oilers was Boris Mironov, who was wearing a lime green colored coat, and was very cool to talk to.

There was also an Oilers equipment staffer in line who made a huge order, and as we happened to be near the lockers to get dressed, we were met upon with a bunch of naked Oilers charging the locker room door to get their grub on.

Which reminds me of my encounter with Bob Miller while we were both taking a leak at the same facility. I made sure not to shake his hand though, that would’ve been awkward. Not sure why my hockey stories from Ice-O-Plex involve dongs, but that’s the way things go sometimes.

Loved the ice o plex, met quite a few kings there, left one morning after pickup and was asked for my autograph by a kid, that was extremely interesting lol again so many memories there

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
is spezza using a white twig with white tape? don't see that too often

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
Looks like the stars have their own version of Forbort defending Kopitar on that goal

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Been a long while since I've watched a game with the King's broadcast. Fox is just so ****ing awful, my god.

Asking the crew for a stop to explain how Wagner had speed through the zone. You don't have to break that play down... it's pretty self-explanatory my dude.

Reactions: tny760

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad