GDT: GM#59 LA Kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30pm 2/18/19

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
You guys ever watch a game and say to yourselves, “Boy, I’m sure glad the Kings dodged a bullet by taking Derek Forbort over Vladimir Tarasenko and Evgeny Kuznetsov.”

every day

or like the time we traded first round picks for andrej sekera and milan lucic. we could have had barzal

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Caps are so predictable on the pp, and score on it. The entire team knows its coming, yet nobody blocks the passing lane to Ovi .

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
Have the Kings won any games since Carter returned to the lineup?

Coincidentally, they’ve also played much worse since his return.

Well last game was his first game back, so no. They've won one of three games that he's played in February.

AzKing

Feb 4, 2019
Newport Coast, CA
silver lining so far is that the Avs won today. Sens lost 8-7 against the Hawks though

If people want to see the Kings get a good draft pick up high, it's probably better to have teams like the Hawks, Avs, etc. win and distance themselves from the Kings and the Senators than have 5-6 teams all within 2 points of each other. I think the Senators are going to lock up the worst record especially after they trade anyone worth a damn.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i feel like most teams would at least be trying to agitate at this point, we just keep slinging the same garbage at the wall

Reactions: BigKing

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
ovi just stands on the blue line with the puck knowing full well that no ones gonna body check him

pathetic

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Sens are at least entertaining
Anaheim has a new sense of direction
Chicago & St Louis are both entertaining and making a run for the playoffs

and then there's LA, void of hope... of skill... of effort...

what a team!

kilowatt

Jan 1, 2009
If people want to see the Kings get a good draft pick up high, it's probably better to have teams like the Hawks, Avs, etc. win and distance themselves from the Kings and the Senators than have 5-6 teams all within 2 points of each other. I think the Senators are going to lock up the worst record especially after they trade anyone worth a damn.

besides bobby ryan, the senators don't really have any bad contracts. turns out that gaborik trade was a big loss for the kings

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Well, this one is going according to script.

I think I have seen enough.

giphy.gif

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Sens are at least entertaining
Anaheim has a new sense of direction
Chicago & St Louis are both entertaining and making a run for the playoffs

and then there's LA, void of hope... of skill... of effort...

what a team!

What's that? They're no better than the Kings, they've just hid it better with Gibson. The Kings never lost 20 of 22 this year.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
god i can't WAIT TO SEE THIS POWER PLAY

f***IN EDGE OF MY SEAT HERE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad