GDT: GM#59 LA Kings vs Washington Capitals @7:30pm 2/18/19

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
No tasty waves and bikini babes on the road.

giphy.gif

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
i didnt see a penalty from that angle

not that fox shows a replay ever

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
What's that? They're no better than the Kings, they've just hid it better with Gibson. The Kings never lost 20 of 22 this year.

i said new sense? why are you talking about the 20 of 22? where did i talk about the Ducks before firing their coach?

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
it's very bad, and i don't know why people encourage them by going to the games

i fell asleep so many times during Kings games this season

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Wow, just wow. the pp has hit a new low. One team executes it perfectly, 3 passes and its in, twice! Another pp can't make 3 passes in a row and don't get a shot.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
It really is painful to watch.

I love how the effort is non existent when the vets are back in.

maybe blake does know what he's doing. he doesn't want this shit to rub off on the kids

SettlementRichie10

May 6, 2012
You guys ever watch a game and say to yourselves, “Boy, I’m sure glad the Kings dodged a bullet by taking Derek Forbort over Vladimir Tarasenko and Evgeny Kuznetsov.”

This constant whining over missed picks is pretty pedestrian. Every team misses picks, including everyone who passed over Kopitar in 2005. For every missed Tarasenko there’s a busted Filatov. Russian players in general have been feast or famine since the lockout.

Literally every team in the league passed over Panarin in TWO consecutive drafts. So let’s cut the revisionist armchair scouting. You’re smarter than that.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
This constant whining over missed picks is pretty pedestrian. Every team misses picks, including everyone who passed over Kopitar in 2005. For every missed Tarasenko there’s a busted Filatov. Russian players in general have been feast or famine since the lockout.

Literally every team in the league passed over Panarin in TWO consecutive drafts. So let’s cut the revisionist armchair scouting. You’re smarter than that.

There was a big reason why he fell so far and it was a big chance the Blues took drafting him there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->