Who to win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Subject says it all. Game ONE of THREE in a row against this team. Who knows the lineup, heres idea

Pearson Pettersson Virtanen
Miller Horvat Eriksson
Beagle Gaudette Boeser
Hogg Sutter Motte

Edler Hughes
Schmidt Harmonic
Myers Rathbone

Holtko
Demlby

Last edited:

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
YvmW84g.gif

The car represents Canucks fans hopes and dreams

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Subject says it all. Game ONE of THREE in a row against this team. Who knows the lineup, heres idea

Pearson Pettersson Virtanen
Miller Horvat Eriksson
Virtanen Gaudette Boeser
Hogg Sutter Motte

Edler Hughes
Schmidt Harmonic
Myers Rathbone

Demlby
Almost — it doesn’t say who we’re playing. Nailed it apart from that

Oh, Montreal.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I want us to win (and cheer every game for us to get the victory) but accept that losing brings us one step closer to getting a new GM and coach, which we 100% need for this young core to reach the level of success their skills indicate they should. Look at what a great GM and coach team are doing for the Islanders!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Can a mod STICKY this thread please thanks

Throwback

Sep 12, 2014
If Jake is double shifting, we're gonna have a bad time.

On a more serious note, Beagle should sit for a game. Maybe Hamonic too.

Reactions: geebaan

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I expect a better game. Of course I expected that after they laid an egg in game 2. Then I really expected it when they laid an egg in game 3. So now I super duper expect a great effort after a brutal game 4.

No idea if it will be enough.

sandwichbird2023

Aug 4, 2004
I want us to win (and cheer every game for us to get the victory) but accept that losing brings us one step closer to getting a new GM and coach, which we 100% need for this young core to reach the level of success their skills indicate they should. Look at what a great GM and coach team are doing for the Islanders!
We've been saying this for years, its time to accept reality where no matter how much we lose on the ice, Benning will always be here :(
This is a perfect "excuse year." Changing alignments, condensed schedule, Covid, (inevitable) injuries, losing Marky/Tanev, bringing 3 new Dmen in, etc. They are going to brag about Hog and the development of EP and Hughes and chuck it up as a good year anyways.
I bet Benning comes back next season no matter what.

Reactions: I am toxic

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Claude Julien has the Habs playing the kind of defensive hockey you must have, in order to be successful in the NHL.

The Canucks, on the other hand, play defense like a broken down, Game Boy console. It'll be 4-1 Habs with a couple of empty-netters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad