Pre-Game Talk: GM 47: Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Apr 25 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
Huh, a fella at my office who has a friend who works for the team ('s trainer's dog's uncle) says it's a legit injury with Schneider :S

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Tell Perry to play nice.
I'll tweet Bobby to tell Pears for you :D

Our forwards are pretty much healthy (though we'll likely call up Shroeder, and maybe some others). Our defense is missing two regulars (Bieksa and Tanev), and also Ballard.

Cheers for the update!

For what it's worth, Anaheim are missing Sbisa and Souray, both are apparently pretty close to coming back though.

Anyway, good luck for the game! And of course, no injuries :nod:

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Hey guys, Jets fan from Winnipeg who is a sad panda today lol

I followed Vancouver as passionately as anyone though from the 2002-03 season until the trip to the finals.

Now that the Jets have finally bowed out after a hard season I'm back on the bandwagon.

I thought that last year in the playoffs was the best I had ever seen Henrik play, he seemed to find that level of urgency everyone was logic for. Daniel wasn't quite there but he was also playing concussed (barring the timing of his game 4 return being coincidence)

The only team better than them on paper this year is the Blackhawks so I'm hoping another instalment in this rivalry is coming. Canucks are definitely under the radar this year compared to the last two and hopefully that worksin their favour. Good lucky the rest of the way guys.

TheDiver*

Huh, a fella at my office who has a friend who works for the team ('s trainer's dog's uncle) says it's a legit injury with Schneider :S

Probably a minor ache so they put him down as injured. That way he doesn't practice and gets 4 legit days off away from the rink.

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
TEAM Radio @TEAM1040
Gillis: Schneider "will be fine. See how it is over the next couple days and it should settle down".

TEAM Radio @TEAM1040
Gillis: Tanev will skate in next couple days, and Canucks will see how he feels

TEAM Radio @TEAM1040
Gillis: Bieksa and Ballard may play tomorrow, but more likely on Saturday

TheDiver*

I followed Vancouver as passionately as anyone though from the 2002-03 season until the trip to the finals.

Now that the Jets have finally bowed out after a hard season I'm back on the bandwagon.

I thought that last year in the playoffs was the best I had ever seen Henrik play, he seemed to find that level of urgency everyone was logic for. Daniel wasn't quite there but he was also playing concussed (barring the timing of his game 4 return being coincidence)

The only team better than them on paper this year is the Blackhawks so I'm hoping another instalment in this rivalry is coming. Canucks are definitely under the radar this year compared to the last two and hopefully that worksin their favour. Good lucky the rest of the way guys.

Welcome.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto

I'm sure the majority of us are bummed that there's no Winnipeg White Out this year, too.

Oh well. You're one of us now.
emot-black101.gif

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville

Me confused... You're only one point behind the Rangers and Senators with one game remaining. If you win your last game the Rangers lose both of theirs can't you still squeak in?

Taelin

Resident Hipster
Jan 17, 2012
Vancouver
Me confused... You're only one point behind the Rangers and Senators with one game remaining. If you win your last game the Rangers lose both of theirs can't you still squeak in?

Technically possible, but the gods need to be smilling down on Winnipeg.

Jeff Paterson @patersonjeff
Burrows admits #Canucks took a look at what top power plays around #NHL were doing. Made some adjustments. 8PPG in past 10 games

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I just tested out the avatar/user title combination I'm going to rock this playoffs, and man, I wish I could do it now, but reason tells me to wait until after Game 48.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad