Pre-Game Talk: GM 47: Vancouver Canucks vs. Anaheim Ducks - Apr 25 - 7:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Garrison shaved/trimmed his beard.

0ZxNPO1.png

I'm going to go cry for about an hour. brb

absolute garbage

Jan 22, 2006
^ Hopefully Higgins won't. That thing is manly.

Did anyone see AV's Claude Noel impression in today's press conference? Amazing stuff, right there with Schneider.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
In other (non-beard related) news Corrado got some reps on the second PP unit in practice today.

deadinthewater

Jan 14, 2012
So uhh Ryan, Selanne, Koivu, and possibly Getzlaf all not playing? This game is completely meaningless.

Can we rest some guys, too?

arsmaster*

Garrison is like Bertuzzi.

He shaves and 10 minutes later he has 5 o'clock shadow.

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002
Was about to remotely program my pvr...

Can't find the game :) For SNP, it says "Amway Canadian Championship, Semifinal: FC Edmonton vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC" where the Canucks game should be...

If I record this, am I safe? Or, is there a different channel then SNP that the game is on? Don't see the Canucks game on any of the usual channel suspects... Many thanks... Unfortunately, I won't be able to check until well after the game is over if I got the right channel...

Iceberg Slim

May 9, 2010
Vancouver
Was about to remotely program my pvr...

Can't find the game :) For SNP, it says "Amway Canadian Championship, Semifinal: FC Edmonton vs. Vancouver Whitecaps FC" where the Canucks game should be...

If I record this, am I safe? Or, is there a different channel then SNP that the game is on? Don't see the Canucks game on any of the usual channel suspects... Many thanks... Unfortunately, I won't be able to check until well after the game is over if I got the right channel...

Any chance you have the dates mixed up?

SNETP Broadcast schedule (on mine) says:

Wednesday, April 24th, 6:30-8:30 PM: Canadian Championship Soccer (Live, Edmonton vs. Vancouver)

Thursday, April 25th, 7:00-9:30 PM: NHL Hockey (Live, Anaheim at Vancouver)

I in the Eye

Drop a ball it falls
Dec 14, 2002
Any chance you have the dates mixed up?

SNETP Broadcast schedule (on mine) says:

Wednesday, April 24th, 6:30-8:30 PM: Canadian Championship Soccer (Live, Edmonton vs. Vancouver)

Thursday, April 25th, 7:00-9:30 PM: NHL Hockey (Live, Anaheim at Vancouver)

Thanks... thought the game was tonight :)

Nov 1, 2011
So uhh Ryan, Selanne, Koivu, and possibly Getzlaf all not playing? This game is completely meaningless.

...if Perry is playing there will still be someone you definitely want to slash in the back of the legs.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012

You know AV would never allow such a thing. I think we should probably give him the benefit of the doubt though, refusing to rest players worked out great last season :sarcasm:

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Would like to see us rest some players too if the Ducks are doing the same. Probably Hammer, Edler and Kassian etc. could probably use a break given the nagging issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad