GDT: GM 4: F @ W @ 4pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
I guess the only plus is that Florida didn't look like a better team, they just both looked like ass.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Disappointing. We were SO close to getting a 3-1 lead in the series.
Probably a good thing since a 3-1 series lead for the Caps is traditionally a curse. They nearly beat Florida playing terrible hockey today. I say keep Sammie in and refocus for next game. Not having Wilson really hurts.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
Nervous? They looked in command of OT from the moment the puck dropped.
Maybe at the beginning, but then we slowly started taking over. Only didn't produce any shots on the net.

Annoying, the Pens took 3-1 while pounding the Rags. They continue being a better playoff team than us which is annoying.

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
I expected to get swept, so I guess I’m still ahead….

Awful performance at home with a chance to take command. Props to Sammy, wasn’t his fault though the first goal was a blah

Reactions: PlushMinus

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
It was smart IMO to avoid going up 3-1, i.e. The Kiss of Death for Washington.

(Yes I know they went up 3-1 against Vegas)

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Playoffs are a cruel beast. 2 minutes away from this series being almost done. Instead Florida is now in control. f***.
Typical Caps.

On the bright side, they played their worst game of the series and lost in overtime. Florida still doesn’t match up well against them. Play better next game and they can have a chance to finish this off Friday.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
I expected to get swept, so I guess I’m still ahead….

Awful performance at home with a chance to take command. Props to Sammy, wasn’t his fault though the first goal was a blah
To be fair, that wouldn't happened if officials didn't play game management. There should been no four on four during that part of the game.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
I guess the only plus is that Florida didn't look like a better team, they just both looked like ass.

Yeah it's not like Florida figured out how to play against our set up. They didn't look great either. They just did enough to win tonight.

I'm just confused on why the Caps show up some nights and don't the other nights. It's such a Jekyll and Hyde team.

Reactions: Kalopsia

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
They should be fine. Florida isn't playing lights out hockey.

I thought the OT looked even. That game winner was the only SOG in OT for both teams lol.

I dont think the Caps deserved the win. Thing is, I didn't think Florida deserved it either, although a bit more than the Caps just due to how putrid that 2nd period was.

We will see how it goes. I still think we can pull it out. If Game 3 was huge for a tied 1-1 series, a Game 5 is even huge-r for a tied 2-2 series lol.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Come on Caps!
Their passing was horrible all game.
Indeed, but killing off your own PP is worse. Bad stuff from the regular season lost this game tonight. Sure they opened the game with a PP goal, but the breakout is just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino