marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
“Let it grow, let it grow —- let it blossom, let it flow….”

From EC’s lips to the Hockey Gods ears.

And to anyone who has ignored me.

Boooo Hoooooo
That's a great song (I'm probably drawn to it because it sounds like he's channeling his buddy George Harrison there), and I also really like Motherless Children on 461 Ocean Blvd as well. Hopefully, you're creating some kind of voodoo reverse hex by referencing a song from an EC album made in Florida and whose closing track is called "Mainline Florida."

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Keep it going boyz
Stick to the game plan, discipline/Team D/1-3-1/effort/sacrifice
Stay out of the Box (they've been fairly good here) -- Gm1 they didn't take a Pen until 8 into 2nd -- Gm2 they took 2 in 1st -- Gm3 1 late in 1st but 2 b-2-b's early in 2nd, got a lil lucky getting away with that; can't count on FLA continuing to go 0-fer much longer
FLA's had very few answers and even fewer ppl stepping up
FLA thought they could play the heavy game -- wrong, they don't have a plan
Huberd'oh down just 3-1 with 10 min.s left commits a stupid frustration penalty, and paid for it
Curbstomp these fools
If we keep getting oppty's in the first half of games like the 1st 3 -- goals will come
Make it so.

Reactions: Misery74

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Keep it going boyz
Stick to the game plan, discipline/Team D/1-3-1/effort/sacrifice
Stay out of the Box (they've been fairly good here) -- Gm1 they didn't take a Pen until 8 into 2nd -- Gm2 they took 2 in 1st -- Gm3 1 late in 1st but 2 b-2-b's early in 2nd, got a lil lucky getting away with that; can't count on FLA continuing to go 0-fer much longer
FLA's had very few answers and even fewer ppl stepping up
FLA thought they could play the heavy game -- wrong, they don't have a plan
Huberd'oh down just 3-1 with 10 min.s left commits a stupid frustration penalty, and paid for it
Curbstomp these fools
If we keep getting oppty's in the first half of games like the 1st 3 -- goals will come
Make it so.

The Cats are definitely going to be bringing it tonight. They definitely don't want to go down 3-1. It's all hands on deck tonight, gonna be hard fought.

Jun 15, 2007
Bad juju? How can you say that about one of the top 5 greatest guitar players— ever (some have him #1, but I give that to Jimi, personally….while there are 2-3 others known for being “tops”).
Perhaps she didn't mean as a guitarist but as a baby sitter.

• Wow
Reactions: Devil Dancer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad