GDT: GM 35 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Philadelphia Flyers | Dec 28 | 7:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Games like this need to be recorded and played on repeat every time his agent even attempts to argue he's worth anything above 4M. Even that's generous with tonight's game.
Yeah I’ve been watching him closely since we acquired him. He mostly makes a bunch of low event plays but he’s incredibly prone to brain farts like Myers. Pairing them together is going to be a nightmare for us in the playoffs and against fast forechecking teams

kranuck

Mar 11, 2023
Like chill everyone, we’re first in the LEAGUE lol
Who f***ing cares, they are gonna get shutout by a mediocre flyers team twice because they can't be bothered to try.

It's f***ing pathetic and I hope Tocchet tears into them worse than they have ever had at any level of hockey ever.

dez

Mar 3, 2012
So this is bad Zadorov... 4 day break after tonight, they better come out with some juice for the third.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

HockeyWooot

Jan 28, 2020
They've looked kinda sluggish, missing a bit of jump in their step. Probably got comfortable with the well deserved break.

Hopefully Toch lays into them.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Like chill everyone, we’re first in the LEAGUE lol

While I agree in the grand scheme of things, this game doesn't matter. It's still frustrating to watch the absolute lack of effort.

Losing the game is whatever but it looks like all of them took a glance at the schedule, saw they had five days off and decided not to give a shit.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Yeah I’ve been watching him closely since we acquired him. He mostly makes a bunch of low event plays but he’s incredibly prone to brain farts like Myers. Pairing them together is going to be a nightmare for us in the playoffs and against fast forechecking teams

Really perplexed why we would sign him to a term deal above 3.5 mil. I think many find the height and size appealing, but in reality...you get a very slight upgrade (if that) on Ethan Bear. A 2 year x 3 mil deal would be nice but I could see a stupid GM going 4 year x 4mil.

Reactions: BimJenning

brock hughes007

Sep 12, 2019
victoria
Our pp sucks,,been saying it for awhile.Cant throw all your eggs into 1 basket on the first unit,,then throw out crap on the 2nd unit,,spread it out abit..get Hogs,and Joshua on the pp also.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Not to be completely delusional but we're the highest scoring team in the league.

We have three game-breaking offensive players.

And we'll get at least two game management PP's in the third.

The Flyers are playing their backup goaltender.

There's still a small chance we can do something here.
Bunny’s oldest trick

Gormo

Holupchi
Nov 12, 2010
This is very distressing to watch.
Like where did this overwhelming team wide malaise even come from.

BimJenning

Feb 17, 2008
Vancouver
Really perplexed why we would sign him to a term deal above 3.5 mil. I think many find the height and size appealing, but in reality...you get a very slight upgrade (if that) on Ethan Bear. A 2 year x 3 mil deal would be nice but I could see a stupid GM going 4 year x 4mil.
I dunno, Bear can't rattle the boards like he can!!

Agreed. Very poor play on that goal. He's been prone to at least one bad error a game from what I've been seeing too, and he's been lucky to not have been burned more often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad