GDT: WCSF GM07 | Vancouver Canucks vs Edmonton Oilers | Mon. May 20th | 6pm PST | SNP/CBC | Just Win, Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Haven't been to a home game in 7+ years (refused to support Benning), but I stayed in town a little longer after my friend's wedding and bought tickets for today.

I started some sick chants during the 2011 run as my voice is pretty damn loud (cabbie beater whenever Kane touched the puck in game 1, I was sitting next to BMac and he was howling :laugh:), so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Win for Boesser is an obvious one for the start of the game.

STU-ART STINK-ER

way better than the idiotic repetition of his literal name, especially during tie games

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
My partner and I have been struggling all weekend with some difficult news regarding fertility and having to perhaps go a different route than we'd initially planned. Regardless of what happens in this game, thank you to everyone for the humour and laughs this year, it's been a great ride and I hope it continues. This team has given us a lot to be proud of.

Hang in there.

And realize that one of the things possibly being faced is grief. Most people may not understand, but it can be a tremendous loss.

It can also put a great strain on the relationship with your partner. Overcoming that strain will strengthen the bonds. I was lucky my partner stuck it out with me. Very lucky, in so many ways.

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
Plz win for my well being

tmp.gif

aquaweenie

Feb 23, 2024
Tocc has pretty much never broken them up. I don't really see him doing it in Game 7. If you want them both in the top-six, you're probably running:

Petey - Miller - Suter
Garland - Lindholm - Joshua

They'll get their minutes there. But it turns the Canucks into an explicitly two-line team. The other lines will accomplish nothing, at best, and more likely be massive liabilities at worst.
Agree to disagree- hoglander has been great in the bottom 6 this season.

Reactions: quat and Indiana

Tact

Jul 9, 2006
Anyone know the confirmed lines tonight? Or is this a surprise last minute

My guess;

Pettersson - Miller - PDG
Joshua - Lindholm - Garland
Hoglander - Suter - Lafferty
Aman - Blueger - Mikheyev

Reactions: quat and David71

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser
Its come to my attention that Sopel fan had his mojo neutered by the mods. I vote to let him run wild naked and free tonight to give us all the help we can use
No idea why. If there are any people under the age of 18 on this forum that innuendo posting would be inappropriate for, they’ll be one of the most interesting kids I’ve ever seen. They should be interviewed.

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Vancouver
Anyone know the confirmed lines tonight? Or is this a surprise last minute

My guess;

Pettersson - Miller - PDG
Joshua - Lindholm - Garland
Hoglander - Suter - Lafferty
Aman - Blueger - Mikheyev

I think swap PDG and Lafferty but everything else looks right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad