GDT: GM 35 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Philadelphia Flyers | Dec 28 | 7:00PM PST | SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
You can tell some players are just in holiday mode and can’t wait for another 4 days off to spend with their girlfriends/wives/families

Reactions: TruKnyte

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
Haven’t watched any of the game but this team always seems to lose to Philly so I’m not that mad about it

moiderer

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver
We're getting outworked pretty badly. Flyers are also on a heater, especially scoring on the counterattack.

No better proof than Hughes and Boeser getting turnstiled by Poehling and Hathaway.

Reactions: PavelBure10

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I signed him this morning in my keeper league, but I been impressed with Phillys rookie goaltender Samuel Ersson. Before his injury he was have a solid night. Quietly having a solid season.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Soucy coming back soon. Cant wait so we can start load managing and benching defenders based on performance.

Wry n Ginger

Water which is too pure has no fish
Sep 15, 2010
Victoria
Jan 2nd is going to feel like it's a month away for these boys after this game. I fee like Philly is always in town around New Years and always kicks our ass*s?

Reactions: calnuck

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
We get one Canucks game all week, and this loosely coiled turd is what they Amber Heard on the bed for us?

Unacceptable.

I hope these clowns have 4 am bag skates followed by intensive shooting, passing and conditioning drills all day. This was worse then watching a video game with your teams AI handicapped.

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Pettersson is 7th on the team in 5v5 goals and Miller is 10th. Assists and points are good but these guys need to start putting the puck in the back of the net on 5v5
Miller has been struggling playing against other teams top line

EP’s pts pace is dropping cause he doesnt shoot enough and his line mates can’t finish

Something need to change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad