GDT: GM 28 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Dec 9 | 7:00PM PST | CBC/SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

dez

Mar 3, 2012
You guys might think i'm crazy but i kind of want to see a bottom six of:

Mikheyev Suter Garland
Joshua Blueger Lafferty

I think these lines would be tough to play against for different reasons
Team doesnt have depth to drop Mikayhev down the lineup, If we can add a top 6 forward to play with Kuz and Petey then maybe.

Also Garland only plays well with Joshua or a big body who can grind with him. Mikeyhev is struggling similar to Kuz because Petey is not carrying like last season.

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Brace for more Corsi chump games from Zadovodka.
Corsi Champ: Ian Cole led all Canucks in Corsi last night, racking up a 56.52 CF%. When your leading Corsi man is only just above 50, that’s not really a good sign for the team itself. But, Cole kept his nose clean, just over breaking even in the xGF% department (54.29) and limiting the Wild to 3 high-danger chances when he was on the ice. Paired up with Noah Juulsen for the majority of the night, the duo were surprisingly effective together, controlling 50.00 CF% and 44.43 xGF% as a primarily defensively-minded pairing.
Corsi Chump: Nikita Zadorov has embraced full chaos, coming in last with a 22.22 CF% last night against the Wild. However, considering his opposition, these numbers aren’t bad at all. The big Russian lined up alongside Tyler Myers to face off against Minnesota’s top line of Kirill Kaprizov, Mats Zuccarello and Marco Rossi. Yes, Zadorov 30.54 xGF% isn’t the greatest, but consider this – in the 10 minutes matched up against the toughest offerings that Minnesota had to offer, he was on ice for 8 scoring chances against and 3 high-danger ones. Not bad for a night’s work, in full context.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Cant wait for the game to start

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad