GDT: GM 28 | Vancouver Canucks vs. Carolina Hurricanes | Dec 9 | 7:00PM PST | CBC/SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sedinery

May 24, 2021
Myers needs to be off the roster asap

Everyone he plays with defensively is lowered to another level

He is a tank commander when we don’t want to be tanking….. yet

Get Wolanin up, he can not any worse

Playing shorthanded is better than playing Myers

Petey O

I can teach you how to play gicky gackers
Feb 26, 2021
Brock Boeser

Every Canucks this week has had a theme night. They mean absolutely nothing now.

They need to just abolish all theme nights, anthems, and pre-game ceremonies in general and hold them for only very special occasions (i.e, if something tragic happens, having a moment of silence. Or, jersey retirement/ROH inductions)

Of course, this would never happen, and the theme nights are part of the product they're trying to sell in the 'game day experience', but I find them very silly.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
They need to just abolish all theme nights, anthems, and pre-game ceremonies in general and hold them for only very special occasions (i.e, if something tragic happens, having a moment of silence. Or, jersey retirement/ROH inductions)

Of course, this would never happen, and the theme nights are part of the product they're trying to sell in the 'game day experience', but I find them very silly.
Everything like this has become meaningless. Gone are the days where someone who disagreed ended up just shutting up and bitching in private

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Myers needs to be off the roster asap

Everyone he plays with defensively is lowered to another level

He is a tank commander when we don’t want to be tanking….. yet

Get Wolanin up, he can not any worse

Playing shorthanded is better than playing Myers
Myers has been a mixed bag this season..Stretches of playing very well (coach has commented on it numerous times) , to having brainfart periods.

A lot of his bad play revolves around the fact , that since Soucy went down, he's been forced into minutes he cant handle anymore.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
dream jersey acquired — the white '89 - '92 Skate

ONZasck.jpg

felt great walking past Maple Leaf Gardens while wearing it

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
If the Canucks start he same way as they did Minny they will be in for a long night.
Carolina, a cup favourite like Edmonton stumbled out of the gate but they are coming around now.

They are relentless on the forecheck with very large and fast humans and the defence has had a few years to develop chemistry. Their big hole has been in goal.

But remember the Canucks were well out shot in the 1rst period by a much smaller overall Minnesota team. Only Myers and Zadorov limited the shots against. Minny feasted on Hronek, Hughes and Cole.

DeSmith saved the win.
Demko might have to play even better the DeSmith did.

Win one, lose one, Won the last one.

• Haha
Reactions: andora

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
You guys might think i'm crazy but i kind of want to see a bottom six of:

Mikheyev Suter Garland
Joshua Blueger Lafferty

I think these lines would be tough to play against for different reasons

Reactions: quat

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
You guys might think i'm crazy but i kind of want to see a bottom six of:

Mikheyev Suter Garland
Joshua Blueger Lafferty

I think these lines would be tough to play against for different reasons

Looks good. Especially since it gets Mik away from EP.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlainVigneaultsGum

Holidays in two days
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2012
Calgary, AB
Could you imagine camo tape? They'd basically be able to hook and slash with impunity. How has nobody thought of this?

Furthermore, rainbow tape should be mandatory. No more missed hooks/whacks.
I mean it's certainly more political than who someone is attracted to, given that the government doesn't have a Department of What Does It For You.

Lmao, in what universe would the military not be considered political? Who funds it? Who decides what to do with it? You think it's just a bunch of autonomous private citizens who organized themselves organically? Good grief.

Careful, you might break his brain.

Reactions: calnuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad