Pre-Game Talk: GM 25: Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets - March 12 - 4:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
I'm considering betting on the Blue Jackets tomorrow. The Canucks compete level right now is disgusting, and for some reason Vegas has Columbus listed as huge underdogs.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
It's to the point where I don't even look forward to games anymore. Haven't even watched the last few games closely enough to judge, or care.

Sigh.

Rick9

Team Luongo
Sep 26, 2012
10-0 Columbus.
:sarcasm:
What is with all you Debbie downers, Canucks will win this one. No way we're losing to CBJ twice in the same week.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
10-0 Columbus.
:sarcasm:
What is with all you Debbie downers, Canucks will win this one. No way we're losing to CBJ twice in the same week.

Lu will hold down the fort and the rest of the team will play like garbage. Lose in shootout. :handclap:

Virtanen2Horvat

BoHorvat53
Nov 29, 2011
Vancouver
So I guess Ebbett will be playing tommorrow. He has been playing better in the AHL I think they should make him practice faceoffs in practices. Maybe Malhotra can teach him some tricks :)

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Man,that lineup looks terrible. Perhaps even worse than that boring 06-07 team...

Sedin-Sedin-Pyatt
Naslund-Morrison-Cooke
Linden-Smolinski-Bulis
Cowan-Kesler-Burrows

Ohlund-Salo
Mitchell-Bieksa
Krajicek-Sopel

Luongo
Sabourin

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
It's to the point where I don't even look forward to games anymore. Haven't even watched the last few games closely enough to judge, or care.

Sigh.

Same here. We didn't even tune into the Sunday game. There was a time when we'd plan around game days but right now no interest in them.

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
Man,that lineup looks terrible. Perhaps even worse than that boring 06-07 team...

Sedin-Sedin-Pyatt
Naslund-Morrison-Cooke
Linden-Smolinski-Bulis
Cowan-Kesler-Burrows

Ohlund-Salo
Mitchell-Bieksa
Krajicek-Sopel

Luongo
Sabourin

How dare they not put Kesler in a position to succeed! They need to put him on the second line instead of playing with those fourth line scrubs!

Sound familiar? :sarcasm:

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Well we need to win sometime... Maybe playing a team twice in a week will get us going.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
5-2 Jackets in a gongshow that destroys whatever souls we have left.

Maybe another d-man gets injured.

AV doesn't get fired.

CP

Thou shalt not Tank
Mar 8, 2008
Kassian intentionally tries to hit Umberger three times and finally connects on the third try. This starts a bench clearing brawl which leads to a baseball game breaking out. Canucks lose the game in the top of the 8th. Luon9o doesn't get a shut-out.
After the game Kassian is traded to Buffalo for Hodgson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad