Pre-Game Talk: GM 25: Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets - March 12 - 4:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
So Schroeder didn't work out as a 4th line grinder. Send him down and bring up Ebbet to centre the line Schroeder should've been on but wasn't.

Yeah, that's great. :banghead:

Officially on the #fireav, "Not winnin' for MacKinnon/Pooin' for Drouin" bandwagons now. God, I feel dirty. Almost like a fan of the Alberta teams.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
AV pisses me off more and more every day.

"Let's put our rookie in a position to fail while giving him almost no minutes, and then when he's sent down we'll give Ebbett great wingers! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!" - AV

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver
Lose 12-1 to the new power house Blue Jackets.

Gillis fires AV, Aquallini fires Gillis. We get stuck with Burke and Crawford again.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Ryan O Reilly would look great in that 2nd line center spot. I would trade Kesler for him in a heartbeat.

All I know, is that David Booth wont score tomorrow, or in 2013.

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
Why are Canucks fans starting threads on the main boards about how much we suck?

Let's try and keep it contained to our own boards for as long as we can :laugh:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Why are Canucks fans starting threads on the main boards about how much we suck?

we should be starting ones commenting on how much worse the Oilers are :sarcasm:

Nov 1, 2011
I wonder if Gillis is letting AV make all the decisions from here on out. That way, if we don't make the playoffs or get bounced early, it is all on him

Do you really think the owner cares who's making the decisions?

If a team like ours misses the playoffs, everyone goes.

Steve Bennett*

Schroeder has been sent down to the AHL, probably better for him to be there with Jensen then playing on the fourth line here

That's true, he's really useless as a 4th liner. Ebbett is generally useless but it seems AV is trying to get fired so I'll keep my mouth shut.

Regarding the score:

2-1 Canucks OT

1st period

NO SCORING!!!

2nd period

13:45 CLB Some guy (Another guy, 2nd assist)

3rd period

8:48 VCR Raymond (Higgins Hamhuis)

OT

3:11 VCR Edler (D Sedin H Sedin)

Notes

Edler has an awful game but blows a howitzer past the CLB goalie for the win...Ebbett somehow goes -3...Prior to the game Edler tells RJ Umberger that he is so drunk that if anyone hits him he's going to pee himself... Bobrovsky gets wind of this and makes a point of dangling the puck behind the net when Edler is pinching and body checks him to the ice...Edler pees himself...Riot ensues...

Steve Bennett*

No kidding! I had to defend the Canucks to the extent of ridiculousness! It's not easy arguing they are bound and determined to win the cup the way they are playing...

cbjgirl

Just thinking
Jan 19, 2006
about last summer.
Hello again.

The CBJ line-up in Detroit on Sunday was:

Umberger - Johansen - Foligno
Prospal - Letestu - Brassard
Calvert - Drazenovic - Atkinson
Gilles - MacKenzie - Boll

Alberts broke Dorsett's clavicle last time we met, he's done for the season.

Dubinsky and Anisimov are both hurt, but the team didn't practice on Monday, so I have no idea whether one or the other may play or not.

Tyutin - Johnson
Nikitin - Prout
Erixon - Aucoin

Bob was in goal for both games over the weekend. Don't see any reason for Mason to play, but you never know.

LolClarkson*

Shouldn't it be a must lose then? :dunno:

me too. AV, I hope this is the last game I ever see you behind that Canucks bench. Maybe I'll send you some gum in a care package with a signed keith ballard picture wearing the A.
Since all threads are a mix of AV MG and armchair GM now....
The only positive about firing AV is that in expidites the firing of Mike Gillis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad