Pre-Game Talk: GM 23: Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets - Nov 28th - 4:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
murrrrrrrghhahahahahasahs

aARV593.gif

Bonus Bieksa:
aWEA3cM.gif

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Need to bank on these two points now. Hopefully we show up in a "should win" game.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
I could be persuaded.

I will legit pitch in somehow if you (or duplo!) take the Horvat gif and have it just the ox ramming each other followed by the explosion, except put a series of Horvat's faces/expressions on the ox facing the camera.

We will have to set up an HF game night somewhere so I can buy you a round.

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
I will legit pitch in somehow if you (or duplo!) take the Horvat gif and have it just the ox ramming each other followed by the explosion, except put a series of Horvat's faces/expressions on the ox facing the camera.

Whoooooooooof. TPM, you can have that one.

l07c5ux.gif

Here's an alternative Vey if you guys want him in a Nucks jersey.

BeardyCanuck03

@BeardyCanuck03
Jun 19, 2006
twitter.com
@sportsnetmurph
Zack Kassian did not travel with the #canucks to Columbus. Was slashed on the right arm/hand in 3rd per vs NJ. Update from Willie D later.

@VanCanucks
Tom Sestito just joined #Canucks practice.

Last edited:

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008

This would be :laugh:

The Edler one is slaying me.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
@sportsnetmurph
Zack Kassian did not travel with the #canucks to Columbus. Was slashed on the right arm/hand in 3rd per vs NJ. Update from Willie D later.

@VanCanucks
Tom Sestito just joined #Canucks practice.

Hopefully those tweets aren't related at all and Vey goes in on the third line. We were just beginning to role 4 lines again :(

If Sestito goes in, I would assume that Hansen would get promoted and Horvat will be suck with top Sixstito

BobbyJazzLegs

Sorry 4 Acting Werd
Oct 15, 2013
Hopefully those tweets aren't related at all and Vey goes in on the third line. We were just beginning to role 4 lines again :(

If Sestito goes in, I would assume that Hansen would get promoted and Horvat will be suck with top Sixstito

It's a seven game trip. Sestito's there in case someone goes down more than likely, and doubtfully anything more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad