Pre-Game Talk: GM 23: Vancouver Canucks @ Columbus Blue Jackets - Nov 28th - 4:00PM PST - SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Awesome job duplo and puckmonster!

With Hansen being the honey badger, how about getting a gif of an ox for Horvat?

Not really any funny ones but at least it's representative of his build!

j70q20NOGpDTW.gif

Edit: Found another one of a bison, and although it gets the point across, Bo hasn't actually steamrolled anyone yet.

Uvp7L9lQ4qCQw.gif

Last edited:

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
Great work to TPM and Duplo. This was a highly entertaining OP.

For the Bieksa gif, may I, as one of his most ardent supporters, suggest:

2lk5ogj.jpg

or,

n16wiw.jpg

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
Great stuff Duplo and TPM, looks awesome! The Higgins and Richardson gifs are all kinds of awesome :laugh:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
We have done a pretty good job beating the teams that we should beat. Hopefully that trend continues.

If Edler/Tanev can silence Johansen then this should be an "easy" game. Very important that we bank as many points as we can early in this road trip.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Now THIS is great!

And the computer isn't having seizures anymore!

I support the Bo-Ox thing...

did anyone other than 'Moore Money' catch Jagr bouncing off of Bo in the last 5 secs of the game?

-Bo is hunched over his stick facing down the boards looking for the puck to squirt out...
-his back to Jagr..
-Jagr comes in for a little bump and literally bounces back off of Horvat's backside and falls down who was a lot more sturdy on his skates than he expected.
-Horvat doesn't move, doesn't flinch...
-Jagr, maybe frustrated , maybe embarrassed, maybe both gets up lines up to cross check the kid in the lower back - who seemingly hadn't even noticed a grown man bounce off his backside..
-Just as Jagr winds up to lay the lumber, the buzzer goes and he pulls up on making hard contact at the last split second.

I caught it, and watch it 2 or 3 times... fascinated about the fact he carries enough mass where an unprepared allegedly-240 pounder bounced off of him...

If you still have it PVR'ed check out the last 5 seconds of the game..

duplo

prince kasspian
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver
Awesome job duplo and puckmonster!

With Hansen being the honey badger, how about getting a gif of an ox for Horvat?

Not really any funny ones but at least it's representative of his build!

j70q20NOGpDTW.gif

Edit: Found another one of a bison, and although it gets the point across, Bo hasn't actually steamrolled anyone yet.

Uvp7L9lQ4qCQw.gif

d3KG8Ou.gif
?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad