GDT: GM 20 | Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | 7:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

geebster

Sponsor
Oct 26, 2019
I really hope Hawryluk is in for Virtanen but I doubt it. I want to see how the kid fits and we arent losing much by taking Virtanen out.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Whats with the new profile pic. I hate it.

Also when do you get your likes back. I need some extra, it's rough out there.

1f55982d-cc7e-453b-a19c-7143430f2098-gif.393242

Just keep a record of the posts of yours i should like and then BAM i will like em when Im no longer in trouble here. Until then the @Ginger Papa has aided in my liking of posts with the above like

Reactions: WTG

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Sit down to turn the game on and find out it doesn’t start for another hour. I was so looking forward to getting to bed before midnight with the game in Calgary. But nope. 9 pm start.

Last edited:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The usage on Gaudette is the worst I've ever seen for an NHL player.

The guy is a pure top-6 shooting winger and has been used nowhere but as a depth C and checking line winger.

Put him with Pettersson for a run of games and pucks will start flying in.

I’m a big Pearson fan, but when he goes through his inevitable cold stretches, slotting Gaudette in with Horvat and Hoglander should be a no brainer.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
The usage on Gaudette is the worst I've ever seen for an NHL player.

The guy is a pure top-6 shooting winger and has been used nowhere but as a depth C and checking line winger.

Put him with Pettersson for a run of games and pucks will start flying in.

Quoting myself, but he's the textbook profile for a guy who will get claimed by Seattle and then do a William Karlsson and score 30 goals next year for them.

Reactions: VanillaCoke and WTG

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Quoting myself, but he's the textbook profile for a guy who will get claimed by Seattle and then do a William Karlsson and score 30 goals next year for them.

Not completely convinced of that but the center experiment needs to stop with him AND you can’t have him playing with the likes of Beagle and Sutter as his centers.

Even if you don’t think you will move forward with him you give him the Hodgson treatment and pump up his value.

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
You know what MS, this is like the 2nd time in 2 days that you've said something which I wanted to say. Newell Brown and now this.

I've actually been looking if you have responded before posting so it doesn't look like I'm just copying you. You are in my head dude.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Not completely convinced of that but the center experiment needs to stop with him AND you can’t have him playing with the likes of Beagle and Sutter as his centers.

Even if you don’t think you will move forward with him you give him the Hodgson treatment and pump up his value.
Even when the Canucks were chasing 1st overall in the league standings, they found the time to do this (with AV's support who was hardly a fan of the player).

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
Pickle Time Deli & Market
Hit the postI have your gold medal Zippy!
New

Click to expand...​
Even when the Canucks were chasing 1st overall in the league standings, they found the time to do this (with AV's support who was hardly a fan of the player).
1 minute agoReportBookmark
Like+ Multi-QuoteRepl

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
You know what MS, this is like the 2nd time in 2 days that you've said something which I wanted to say. Newell Brown and now this.

I've actually been looking if you have responded before posting so it doesn't look like I'm just copying you. You are in my head dude.

Heh, sometimes I make some points that aren't bad.

I miss @opendoor who used to save me a lot of typing when I walked into a thread, had something to say, and found it there already.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
This coaching staff doesn't have a f***ing clue. Starting to despise Green. Nevermind Baumgartner and his atrocious handling of the D for a few years now.

Reactions: LordBacon

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
This coaching staff doesn't have a f***ing clue. Starting to despise Green. Nevermind Baumgartner and his atrocious handling of the D for a few years now.
Green is slightly under average.
Baumgartner and brown are the absolute worst.
All of them needs to go IMO.
I mean Gallant is out there waiting for a job right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad