Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
the f*** was that from JUOLEVI MAN

i want to pull my hair out w some of the lazy garbage ive seen today

It was a perfect pass to the Oilers player which relieved the pressure the Canucks had in the ozone. Not sure why you're complaining.

Reactions: PM and Peen

GreeningOil

Yarpmeister
Jun 22, 2016
Saskatoon
Petersson’s just a thin lanky dude getting stick checked a lot, he’s more likely to trip and fall than most players just based on his build and how much he handles the puck.

I don’t see him as a diver. Kesler and Burrows..now those guys knew how to dive lol
I’m pretty sure Nurse was just outmuscled by a guy he’s got 35 pounds on and fell. Which is hilarious. I love Hoglander, wish we had him

Reactions: Nucker101

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
He's been totally left out to dry. This game would probably be 8-2 right now with average goaltending.

Sure. But I didn't see all that, I'll watch the other two period tomorrow probably.

He's still doing a lot of the bad habits I talked about last year. In the playoffs with us basically turning into a Tortorella team a lot of that was masked, but in a compressed regular season you're going to see if he learns and gets rid of that stuff as he develops. We need him to develop.

Normally I would have expected progress with lots of goalie coach during the off-season but this off-season was not the same due to the pandemic. Another issue is that I don't think we'll see the same practices and/or practices cancelled due to covid - look at the NBA. Very challenging circumstances for Demko. Still have a lot of faith of him but I can only comment on what I see in the moment.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Juolevi is only on the roster because of politics. Rathbone is a far superior player in every facet.
Yep, time for Juolevi out RATHBONE IN

Infact well were at it can we still send Myers to the moon???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad