GDT: GM 2 | Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | 6:00PM PST | SPAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
Canucks are playing like garbage.
Too many penalty's. Motte ruined our momentum. Don't care if he scored, he cost us two. Random hack-slack on that oiler earlier...wtf was that? somethings wrong with him. He played chippy in the scrimage, fought Gaudette...
wtf is his problem...

JiffyPB

Oct 11, 2018
Double-shift Schmidt. Ride him like a rental mule.:laugh:
Yes, shelter that 3rd pair until Hamonic is more ready and Juolevi acclimates to this level. Can still make up minutes to Hamonic by having him on PK.

Problem is the talent level of the D core is better, but they are slower. Edler, Juolevi, Hamonic are slower than the players they replaced and it painfully shows against a fast team.

Edit: not Edler, he's still here, but the point is that you have 3 average to below average skaters.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I love Gaudettes one timers from any where. I think he is going to succeed HARD in his future

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
I have to laugh when commentators give Dave Tippett credit for coaching. Same when Quenville got so much credit for coaching in Chicago or Sullivan in Pitts.

How hard is it to yell "best player by far 1, best play by far 2 get out there!"

I could coach those guys.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
(Not trying to start poop) but it’s funny how every team hates another player for diving. Oilers say Petterson dives and I did not know Van sees Nurse that way
Pettersson’s just a thin lanky dude getting stick checked a lot, he’s more likely to trip and fall than most players just based on his build and how much he handles the puck.

I don’t see him as a diver. Kesler and Burrows..now those guys knew how to dive lol

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Canucks are playing like garbage.
Too many penalty's. Motte ruined our momentum. Don't care if he scored, he cost us two. Random hack-slack on that oiler earlier...wtf was that? somethings wrong with him. He played chippy in the scrimage, fought Gaudette...
wtf is his problem...

inflated ego like Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad