GDT: GM#2 LA Kings vs Detroit Red Wings @7:30pm 10/7/18

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Hard cap, doesn't matter. Unless you get lucky with another Kuemper. League minimum last year, coming off a career worst season with the Wild. Even Scrivens got the call before Jones back in 13-14.

Every base can't be covered. They spent their space on Kovalchuk. It's a hard cap. Of course had the Kings not traded Gaborik for Phaneuf, he'd be on LTIR and the Kings could've done more. Just another in a long line of stupid choices. Unfortunately there's been zero winning to distract from the poor choices, that have really been happening since the Penner deal I guess. Without the 12 Cup, Penner is Lucic. You can even go back to 08 and not taking Karlsson. Really to 07 with the Hickey pick. Anything that eventually worked out after that is just luck. They were multiple moves away from contending after giving up the future for Richards. Lombardi had no idea what he was doing.

This team was down 0-3 in 2014, and looked terrible in the process. Everyone should've been traded away at the 2014 deadline, if not far sooner. We talk about Robitaille selling a scam. The whole thing, from picking Lewis over Giroux in 2006, has been a mirage. They got into a zone for 20 games in 2012. The run in 2014 is the luckiest series of events we'll ever see. There's been nothing but mediocre consistency from year to year.

Hawks signed Cam Ward on the cheap
Bernier was available
etc

you can cover all bases, some just choose not to

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Wings fan watching Kings broadcast

Just heard Drew Doughty say that Jack Campbell works his bag off on TV. Drew just keeps cementing my fandom from afar more and more.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Oh, great. Even streaming services like PlayStation Vue are blacking out Kings games in Vegas now.

Sporting blackout restrictions are the most regressive bull**** policy in modern media.

i got the youtubetv trial, seems like i'm good with FSW games at least. decent quality, check it out if they offer fsw there

or just find lazyman on reddit and enjoy

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
PP relies way too heavily on the blue line. It's embarrassing

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
reeeeeeally tired of toffoli being way offside on plays where he's off the puck

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I hate our blue line dumb f*** shots. Who needs forwards on a PP. So predictable

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad