GDT: GM#2 LA Kings vs Detroit Red Wings @7:30pm 10/7/18

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I don't know about bottom six forwards costing $5M...

2 player x 2.5=5.0 mil

For what they're paying those two, it has little effect of the cap. Now if Cliffy was making 3 mil per for what he does,and Lewis making 4, yeah I can see that. You're going to have to pay more than 1.8 to get a quality bottom sixer.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
Clifford will still have a role, there are going to be plenty of games where there is some extra grit needed, especially certain divisional games. But the team just seems so much faster and more skilled when he is not playing.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
They trust Wagner and his 2 NHL games more than Amadio and his 39 NHL games, based on ice time?

The one trademark about Amadio is his ability to earn the trust of his coaches, and suddenly he hasn't earned the trust of his coaches?

Amadio has been a top and counted on player for his junior team (who was the top defensively) as well as in Ontario, so there's nothing to back up your statement he can't be trusted defensively aside from the otherwise inexplicably low ice time from John Stevens.

Michael Amadio Faces Higher Expectations Heading Into LA Kings Training Camp

Kings vs Kings Postgame Quotes: Stevens, Amadio, Etem, Anderson-Dolan - LA Kings Insider

You want to ignore evidence presented to belittle those unhappy with an inexplicably low ice time.

So enjoy conversing with others who are willing to put up with your attitude. I'm done.

You are using quotes, to the media, as evidence, as if Stevens is going to say he DOESNT trust him yet, that hes NOT ready yet, etc? Cmon man, seriously? Quotes to the media....about players...show me the last time a coach seriously called out a young player in the media, and the immediate after effects of that,

FFS, I'm not saying Amadio isn't ready, I am saying that the injury to Brown caused a shakeup to the lineup and he's a casualty, I mean hell, Wagner wasn't even supposed to make the team FFS, but now, you have me saying he's more trusted, seriously? Give your damn head shake.

People want to bitch about ice time, and not playing the youngsters, TWO freaking games into the season.....two games in, think about that, it's almost as silly as bitching that Amadio isn't on the 1st line because he led the team in scoring in pre-season, why isn't anyone bitching about that? Oh yea...cuz its an asinine argument, just like bitching about playing time, TWO GAMES INTO THE SEASON.

Reactions: Axl Rhoadz

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014
Clifford will still have a role, there are going to be plenty of games where there is some extra grit needed, especially certain divisional games. But the team just seems so much faster and more skilled when he is not playing.

skilled maybe, faster, I dunno, Clifford could move, he was typically first one in on the forecheck etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad