GDT: GM#18 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @5:30pm 11/16/18-One Day early Edition!

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013

giphy.gif

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
So the Kings are on their 4th and 5th goalies?

No Lewis, either; even though he hasn't had a great season, he was a pretty hard worker.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Okay seriously, I know the obvious joke is piano on his back, but is Kopitar playing through a sports hernia or something? Just the way his skating is so labored and he doesn't stop or turn suddenly, nothing but drivebys.

I know this is going to be quoted with like 10 "lazy, overpaid, lack of effort" posts but I'm not trying to make excuses for him, it's just an observation. Something is completely not right and they need to just shut him down.

Reactions: King Trouty

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Okay seriously, I know the obvious joke is piano on his back, but is Kopitar playing through a sports hernia or something? Just the way his skating is so labored and he doesn't stop or turn suddenly, nothing but drivebys.

I know this is going to be quoted with like 10 "lazy, overpaid, lack of effort" posts but I'm not trying to make excuses for him, it's just an observation. Something is completely not right and they need to just shut him down.
new contract new golden butt plug. also known as the slovenian slipper

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland

Either he’s hurt or he found out his wife is banging the pool boy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad