GDT: GM#18 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @5:30pm 11/16/18-One Day early Edition!

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
cut.jpeg

Los Angeles Kings(5-11-1 11pts, Last in NHL) :thumbd:@ Chicago Blackhawks(7-8-4, 18 pts, 6th in Central):thumbd:
UnitedCenter | Chicago, IL
TIME: 5:30pm PT | TV: FSW | RADIO: I Heart Radio App

QUICK STATS
Previous meetings:
CHI 5-3 LAK March 3, 2018
LAK 3-1 CHI Feb 19, 2018
LAK 3-1 CHI Dec 3, 2018
:kings:hawks
PP/PK26th/20th28th/25th
Faceoffs4th18th
Leading ScorersIlya Kovalchuk: 5 goals, 9 assists, 14 pointsPatrick Kane: 12 goals, 11 assists, 23 points
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Lines*
:kings
f3WcpZe.png

cWu27Pg.png

HQLFEAm.png

Extras: Paul Ladue, Matt Luff
Injuries: Jonathan Quick, Jack Campbell, Gabriel Vilardi, Johnny Brodzinski

:hawks
rzZrOSU.png

gBrHkUR.png

SD0Y4Lo.png

Injuries: Marcus Kruger, Connor Murphy, Brandon Davidson

Dr-vYk6V4AA-UME.jpg:large

My idiot self thought this game today and I spent an hour already working on it so you guys are getting it a day early. You may now proceed with our regularly scheduled complaining.​

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
All I can say is you know your team sucks when every other thread on the trade board involves LA King players.

A win by the Hawks would put them 9 points ahead of the Kings in the Hughes sweepstakes.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
Please Kings players no need to start caring now and wreck an opportunity for the fans to get to see the franchise draft a great young player who will be exciting to watch.

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
I wonder if a competitive team could be pieced together by combining the Kings and Hawks. The Hawks can contribute Kane, Toews, DeBrincat, Keith and Jokiharju is having a pretty good rookie year. Crawford is still pretty good. Throw in Saad I guess. So we still need 8 forwards, 4 d-men and a goalie. So for the Kings I imaging Doughty, or course, Kopitar, Carter, Kovalchuk, and Quick. We still need 5 forwards and 3 d-men. Add in Muzzin and Martinez and as long as Seabrook plays limited minutes he's OK as a #6 d-man. So let's add Toffoli and Schmaltz, and how about Kahun and Iaffalo and finally Brown.

Would this be a competitive lineup?

DeBrincat-Toews-Kane
Kovalchuk-Kopitar-Toffoli
Saad-Carter-Brown
Iaffalo-Schmaltz-Kahun

Keith-Doughty
Muzzin-Jokiharju
Martinez-Seabrook

Crawford/Quick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad