GDT: GM#18 LA Kings vs Chicago Blackhawks @5:30pm 11/16/18-One Day early Edition!

kingsholygrail

Bonus Hockey Unlocked 43-27-11
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
rkRFgEh.gif

Reactions: King Trouty

Kingspiracy

Nov 13, 2006
I wonder if a competitive team could be pieced together by combining the Kings and Hawks. The Hawks can contribute Kane, Toews, DeBrincat, Keith and Jokiharju is having a pretty good rookie year. Crawford is still pretty good. Throw in Saad I guess. So we still need 8 forwards, 4 d-men and a goalie. So for the Kings I imaging Doughty, or course, Kopitar, Carter, Kovalchuk, and Quick. We still need 5 forwards and 3 d-men. Add in Muzzin and Martinez and as long as Seabrook plays limited minutes he's OK as a #6 d-man. So let's add Toffoli and Schmaltz, and how about Kahun and Iaffalo and finally Brown.

Would this be a competitive lineup?

DeBrincat-Toews-Kane
Kovalchuk-Kopitar-Toffoli
Saad-Carter-Brown
Iaffalo-Schmaltz-Kahun

Keith-Doughty
Muzzin-Jokiharju
Martinez-Seabrook

Crawford/Quick

I'd wait till next year before making a list, then you could probably add hughes and kakko to the mix.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
I wonder if a competitive team could be pieced together by combining the Kings and Hawks. The Hawks can contribute Kane, Toews, DeBrincat, Keith and Jokiharju is having a pretty good rookie year. Crawford is still pretty good. Throw in Saad I guess. So we still need 8 forwards, 4 d-men and a goalie. So for the Kings I imaging Doughty, or course, Kopitar, Carter, Kovalchuk, and Quick. We still need 5 forwards and 3 d-men. Add in Muzzin and Martinez and as long as Seabrook plays limited minutes he's OK as a #6 d-man. So let's add Toffoli and Schmaltz, and how about Kahun and Iaffalo and finally Brown.

Would this be a competitive lineup?

DeBrincat-Toews-Kane
Kovalchuk-Kopitar-Toffoli
Saad-Carter-Brown
Iaffalo-Schmaltz-Kahun

Keith-Doughty
Muzzin-Jokiharju
Martinez-Seabrook

Crawford/Quick
What's the salary cap look like for this team, $100M? And it still probably isn't a cup contender.

Reactions: King Trouty

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Kings trying their best to make sure they are the top candidate for Hughes.

Budaj under the weather...I would be too. Don't blame him.

giphy.gif

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
And Amadio.
Didnt see he was out too.

Id sit Thompson for Amadio and Forbort/Fantenberg for Ladue ( i dont keep up with defensive handedness...)

All joking aside about Thompson, what is the point of playing him over a player that we are trying to develop? Maybe just another sign that that coaches and management think we have a chance to come back and make something out of this season? :skeptic:

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Why not put Lewis center? sample size is small but Lewis has a winning F% compared to Kempe

what LA is doing to Kempe is what MTL did to Galchenyuk

Reactions: yankeeking

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->