GDT: GM#17 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @7:30pm 11/13/18

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Lol at the ticker at the bottom of the screen. "Don't miss a minute of LA Kings action!"

And I hate that the the team itself refers to themselves as LA Kings. Why not just Kings? You don't see the Dodgers or the Lakers needing the "LA" part.

Sort of a weird thing to hate, but it's more emotion than the team has, so I'll take it.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
We've seen a lot of bad kings teams throughout the years but I've never seen anything like this in 30 plus years of following. I've seen teams desperately try to be relevant but this level of incompetence from top players is baffling. Actually it's really upsetting.

Last edited:

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
We've seen a lot of bad kings teams throughout the years but I've never seen anything like this in 30 plus years of following. I've seen teams desperately try to be relevant but this level of incompetence from top players is baffling. Actually it's really upsetting.

Did kovalchuk get hurt? 8 minutes of ice time?
Kovalchuk is out there right now blowing goats like the rest of the team.

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles

Exactly. At least when we sucked before we had Avery or guys like Denis Gauthier ro keep the other team honest. This team sucks as a whole and has no toughness or snarl. f***ing terrible.

Reactions: Ziggy Stardust

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009

kovalchuk has 15 minutes of ice time

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

5 Leaf pp will kill your icetime. He still ended up with 15 plus min.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Can you accurately measure ice time from this game? It would be surprising if anyone had a minute that was worth it. 8, 15, 22, what's the difference?

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Jarret Stoll and Patrick just need to say it, they keep beating around the bush. Just say this team sucks and they are playing awful with no effort.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad