GDT: GM#17 LA Kings vs Toronto Maple Leafs @7:30pm 11/13/18

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Knowing the Kings, either we draft another off the wall pick Hickey type or an injury prone Vilardi archetype.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
ennis walks in, three kings watch him, and then no kings go get the rebound, so ennis goes and gets it. wtf man

Reactions: King Trouty

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Watch them panic and bust a Jerry Jones/Amari Cooper and trade our first to "save the season"

I hope he gets fired before that happens. I can’t believe he would really think this team is a Cup contender.

I wouldn't worry about it fellas. The Cowboys are in the race to some degree. The Kings are the worst team in the league. Not close to the same situation.

Reactions: King Trouty

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I hope he gets fired before that happens. I can’t believe he would really think this team is a Cup contender.

I can see what they're thinking was. Top defense coming into the league, just added a scorer which was a positive. Nobody could have seen the poor passing and breakouts, the consistent defensive breakdowns, injuries to both goalies, then Kopitar and Co disappearing. 1 f-ing assist through 17 games.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I can see what they're thinking was. Top defense coming into the league, just added a scorer which was a positive. Nobody could have seen the poor passing and breakouts, the consistent defensive breakdowns, injuries to both goalies, then Kopitar and Co disappearing. 1 f-ing assist through 17 games.

Kopitar has been garbage. They all have been. They shouldn't be this bad but they are. I want Luc to be shot Into a black hole.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017

Yeah, your last point is why I don't blame Blake, nobody saw Kopitar deciding to retire while still cashing checks.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
I don't think they can do that. If Quick is healthy, I don't think they can force him to stay out. I mean, who cares if he plays, but unless it's a LTIRetired situation, I'm not sure the league would allow it. Competitive balance and all that. They should've said he'd be out for 5 months, but they screwed up and said 5 weeks.
Dang. Well, that does us no good. Not worried about his psyche, but he can be difference between, say, a 20th place finish, rather than 31st.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
Kopitar has been garbage. They all have been. They shouldn't be this bad but they are. I want Luc to be shot Into a black hole.

Luc has been great at his job, I don't know what you are complaining about there.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill

This is not on Luc or Blake. These guys have sucked since training camp. Bad habit have followed all of them since then. It's on the previous coaches to be honest with you. Right now the guys are caught between two styles of play and it shows.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Lol at the ticker at the bottom of the screen. "Don't miss a minute of LA Kings action!"

And I hate that the the team itself refers to themselves as LA Kings. Why not just Kings? You don't see the Dodgers or the Lakers needing the "LA" part.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00