Post-Game Talk: [GM 14] Canucks lose to Canadiens | 2-5 | Schenn & Hoglander

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
So people were freaking out that our team president would dare say this team has “no structure”

Stevie Wonder could could see this teams structure is absolute shit.

What do you expect when pillars are made of jelly
Montreal got full advantage from the home crowd there who probably influenced the refereeing a bit because man it was terrible. They were the better team in the first two periods largely on the back of getting numerous undeserved power plays, but Vancouver was the better team overall. Demko just has to make some saves.

Give the reins to Martin until demko finds form. They have tanked the season waiting for it to happen.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
So people were freaking out that our team president would dare say this team has “no structure”
D
For good reason - it was amateur hour gongshow stuff.

Unhappy with the coach? Tell him privately or instruct the GM to fire him.

It's become an even bigger circus post-Benning.

• Love
Reactions: VanillaCoke

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Watched bits and pieces. It's the same shit we have seen since the pre-season.

Guys...It's not just coaching or Demko. Sadly this team lacks it all. This core of guys are just not jiving together. It happens. The best thing to do is to rid any emotional attachment and start fresh.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I honestly don't understand what's going on with Demko right now. It's not like he's some super brief, flash in the pan guy. He established that he's a top quality goaltender. Knocking on the door of elite status.

But he's sucked this year. The team in front of him has always been bad, and that's where he established himself. Why is he so bad right now?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
So people were freaking out that our team president would dare say this team has “no structure”. Stevie Wonder could could see this teams structure is absolute shit.

At least Stevie Wonder would own up to being the management team that assembled a defence group that couldn't play structure. JR seems to want Bordeau to accept responsibility for the that.

JR needs to nut up or shut up. It's on him to accept the defense Bordeau was given is JRs job to fix.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
This structure that is being deployed is clearly shit along with a bad team.

So no he shouldn’t escape criticism
These players are incapable of playing a structure. I firmly believe that.

Why do I say this? Because it doesn’t matter what system you are talking about there are common characteristics to all. Especially in your own zone. They simply have way too many players incapable of performing to an acceptable level on the defensive side of the puck.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad